3/8M Resto druid or MW monk LF mythic guild

I just resubbed after about a 2 month break, looking for a new raid team. My work schedule is going to be changing in the new year, so I need a team that can accomodate that. My new availability will be:

Sunday: Any time
Monday: Any time
Tuesday: Any time
Wednesday: Any time
Thursday-Saturday: Completely unavailable, work 5pm-5am.

I’m looking for:

Horde only, not negotiable.
Prefer Area 52 or Zul’jin, must be high pop server
2 day raid schedule preferred
Strong sense of community. I’m sick of guilds where no one talks to each other, and only log in twice a week to raid with complete strangers. That isn’t fun.

What you can expect:

High attendance rate
Always prepared
Contributes mats/cauldrons/etc
Listens and remains accountable for my own actions/mistakes, including taking direction and being open to suggestions/constructive criticism.
Previous cutting edge raider, capable of pushing content

** I can play a mistweaver, but do not have any logs for her and she’s not as geared but would be willing to gear her up for the upcoming tier if necessary.
Nastyfacts#1491 on Bnet
Anabiotix#6915 on Discord

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
2-3 WARLOCKS!!!
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286

Anabiotix, our raid times don’t mesh up the best; but, we are very active outside of raid nights. Could also use a solid player who is available for raid when they can be!

We raid
Tuesday and Thursday 830 - 11 EST
We’re constantly running keys, and a few guys PVP a lot. During peak hours.

If that is something that may interest you regardless of scheduling, let me know! Excited to get an opportunity to talk to you!

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Still looking for a guild that does not raid Thursday-Saturday.