Resto druid/MW and resto shaman LF late night

Hey everyone, a friend and myself are looking for a late night guild (PST preferred) that is recruiting a couple healers. Logs available upon request, we’ve both been healing for 8+ years. I have mythic CE experience on both my monk and my Druid, and am okay with playing either or.

Hello! I’d love to chat with you we currently need a MW and a Shaman for my raid core. Here are some TLDR details before copy paste spam.
10 year CE guild, T/W/TH 8-11 (Pacific)

Who​ is Insurgency

Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have
focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a
place we all call home.

The​ ​Idea

The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW.

Environment

We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. There will be no screaming, scolding, or calling out. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on.

Raid​ ​Info

Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression guild.
We raid Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm PST.

Primary source of communication is Discord.

What​ ​we​ ​expect​ ​from​ ​you

Attitude

This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it.

Willingness​ ​to​ ​participate

If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior.

Sense​ ​of​ ​Humor

We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion.
The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people… this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible.

What​ ​you​ ​can​ ​expect​ ​from​ ​us

Organization

From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better everyday.

Assistance

Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even personal issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person.

Dedication

Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly.

Fun

Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want.

After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t
hesitate to reach out!

Who to contact
Raw#1926

DMCG - 6/8H EP.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128.

Hey are you interested in raiding sat/sun 7-10pm est??

Please reach us ASAP if interested, put duo or something in the experience area for both too.

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][6/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for Priest, RSham, but others BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much!

bit.ly/LateApp

Hi, Mystinion,
Chain Reaction is an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer. We run T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST for N/H raids (not sure if that’s quite the time frame you were looking for, but wanted to touch bases anyway!) We also enjoy running mythic + any time there’s a group, run Mechagon, new/old achievement runs, etc. We’re a fairly small guild, AotC most tiers since Cataclysm, with several of us playing together since Vanilla, bringing new players to our team each expac (me in Pandaria), just looking to bring in a few more to run with us. If you want to chat or join for a trial run, hit me up: RowanBeth #1291