Resto Druid looking for shadowlands guild

Hey there. First off, this is my experience: I played fury warrior in bfa, finished nyalotha at 3/12m through pugging. My Resto druid is 12/12h. I have run keys up to +20 with my Resto druid. I want to be a core healer for a guild for shadowlands raid progression - I want to clear heroic at beginning of xpac and quickly move into mythic progression. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Spartann!

If you would like some information on our guild, send we can chat in Bnet. Add me @ Zen#1643. You can read up more about us at www.guilded.gg/-Aspect-

Hey! We’re looking for our final healer to go into shadowlands progression, we’d love to talk!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-smooth-brain-returning-top-100-us-players-looking-for-1-healer-and-dps/597357

1 Like

Lets get you a CE friend.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Hi, Spartann! is currently recruiting. Below is a link to one of our recruitment posts. If interested, hit us up! Best of luck to you!
-Romza

Amused is looking for a few more to fill out our roster for Heroic raiding, pushing Mythic + dungeons, and Torghast. Our guild has a significant amount of experience with raiding(mythic & heroic) and M+ key pushing. For Shadowlands we plan to raid Heroic casually to enjoy the game without the stress of min/max for mythic raids. The guild has been raiding together for over 5 years and we are always looking to make new friends!

Raid nights: Mondays & Thursdays 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST (5:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

Contact Romza-Zul’jin or Pewpeweyes-Zul’jin for questions in game or in our discord channel.

discord.gg/VBftN64aUr

Top of the morning Spartann!

Offtime is forming up for morning raiding on Sargeras!

Our goal: To be the top alliance morning guild and get them Cutting Edges! The leadership is comprised of players that have achieved CE in current and prior expansions.

Raid times will be 9am-12pm EST // 8am -11am CST // 7am - 10am MST // 6am - 9am PST! We will be raiding at least 2 days per week, possibly adding a third day for alt clears.

Join us for coffee, cocktails and a good ol’ time!

To inquire add Mindclash#1800 on Bnet or Mindclash#4038 on discord!