Resto Druid looking for Guild for Season 4/Dragon Flight

Hello everyone!

Have been a Resto Shaman main for that last 2 raid tiers and have achieved AOTC for both. Have played my Druid on the side for funzies, but am thinking of using it as my main going into DF.

Currently on Thrall and would like to stay there for now. However, might be willing to server change down the road if a good fit is found. Happy with current guild, but my work schedule doesn’t really match with their raid times.

Just looking for a friendly place to call home and find more folks to run content with. I am generally always down to help guildies run stuff, and a guild where officers have the same mindset is a plus! I am usually on for a little bit everyday trying to run M+, or other content. So I won’t be a guildie who logs in for raid and disappears for the rest of the week.

My Druid has 4 piece, 2 max level legendaries, and is around 270 iLvl. So not too far behind, and could jump into fated raids right away. My Shammy is 284iLvl right now, and I could heal/dps on that toon for season 4 if preferred.

I appreciate a raid team striving for AOTC, but doesn’t take itself too seriously and forgets we’re all here to have a good time/fun. Obviously AOTC doesn’t apply to Season 4 of Shadowlands, but just figured I would throw that out there.

I am available to raid Mon, Thurs, and Sunday anytime. Also available to raid Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday starting at 11pm Server (EST).

Thank you for your time.

Jandek#3346 (Discord)

hey bud i just added you would like to chat

Thanks for the response! Was working late tonight

Hey there, we have spots on my 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll drop the guild info below and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

Thanks for the response! I’ll check it out when i get a chance

1 Like