Resto Druid looking for guild (Area 52)

Hello! A bit about me, I’ve been maining a resto Druid for about 5 years and alting a mistweaver. I have been on a break the past 8 months or so. I enjoy keys and raiding. I’m looking for a more casual guild this time around, normals or even trying for AOTC. Never seriously tried for CE but have dabbled in mythic. I’m pretty calm and can get mechanics just fine. I keep my toxicity to a minimum. Lol. I prefer weekends or after 7pm during the week for playing. Hope to hear from you!

Hi there Metier!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times will be Fridays/Saturdays 7:30-10:30PM CST and during the week we’re always down to smash out some good ol’ m+ for gear!

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi, Metier, welcome back!

might be right for you! We’re an Alliance guild on Whisperwind that raids Wed/Thurs., 9-11 eastern time and does mythics and other stuff during the week and on weekends. We aspire to Ahead of the Curve but emphasize fun and enjoying the game.

Our numbers have taken a bit of a hit in Shadowlands and we’re looking to rebuild to finish this tier strong and head into 9.2 with a solid group–maybe that will include you!

If interested, look me up in-game (That’s [Alt+0220] for the Ü) or reach out to me through Battle Net: BattleOoze#1158234. I hope to hear from you, and good luck with your search!

Hey there Metier, I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for a new home. We are Chaos Manifesto Horde side on the Eredar server cluster. Please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 or discord: Sinafay#3443 and we could chat to see if we might be a good fit for you.