Resto Druid looking for AOTC/Mythic/M+ Guild

Hello, I am a resto druid with 2600io looking for a guild that has AOTC down or at least 7/8H and is also doing Mythic progression after getting 8/8H on farm. I would like an active guild where I can push keys with as well. LMK! Thanks

1 Like

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

OUR RAIDING TEAMS

Total Eclipse (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 1/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: BM/MM Hunter, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK

Dark Star (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Unholy/Frost DK, Mage, and Balance Druid

Stellar Drift (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 7/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: DPS/Healer (DPS w/Heals OS or Heals w/DPS OS), Melee DPS (Frost/Unholy DK, Fury Warrior), and Ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Mage, Shadow Priest)

Dark Matter (AOTC/Mythic)
7/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Warrior, DH, DK), Ranged DPS (Mage, Evoker, Warlock), Heals (Resto Druid, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman), DPS w/ tank/heals

Quasar (AOTC Only)
8/8N 2/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30pm EST
Needs: Closed

Space Balls (Rated BG Team) Starting Feb. 19, 2023
Sundays 9:30pm EST
Needs: Tank/DPS Flex

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita/Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Swizz/Assistant Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Jay/GM Discord: Whitezilla#0001 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

https://eclipsedgaming.com/

Good morning
BiOL is looking for dedicated guildies for our Mythic progression as well as weekday heroic, M+ s. Guild is active mostly in the evenings as all are adults. Druids are delicious :+1:
Read our spam below if you’d like and if the times fit for what your looking for, feel free to apply or give me a poke! Good luck to you regardless!

~Tari
(Discord: Tariya#5813)