Resto druid LF raiding guild

Returning Resto Druid looking for a raiding guild for shadowlands. I like raiding and M+. I would like to heal in raids, not really interested in flex dps. I have been subbed since antorus and have AOTC for every raid in BFA. On my resto druid here I have Keystone Conq. for season 2 and 4. For Mythic raid experience I went M5/9 BoD and M6/12 Nya.

I am horde on area 52, but am willing to server xfer/faction swap if need be.

Raid Times: Weekday raids need to be over by 12 AM EST. Would prefer a 2 or 3 night raiding guild.

Thanks for reading!

Afternoon Tyranitar,

Mythic Team Royal Phoenix is actually looking for another healer to fill out their Shadowlands roster. They raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST. Please add me on discord if you are interested.

Here’s a tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We have a few unique-led raid teams that range in difficulty. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team. We are not a spam guild and prefer quality over quantity. I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Unknown Identity is a new guild of longtime players focused on Heroic-level raiding. Outside of raid progression, we’ll be pushing Mythic+, casual and higher keys, as well as Rated/Unrated Arena and BG’s for fun.

You don’t have to worry about being left out of anything because of your class/spec/covenant. All we ask is that you come prepared to do your best - the same you’d ask of anyone else you’re teamed up with. If you’re struggling, we’ll offer to help you out as long as you’re willing to put forth the effort of learning.

We want this guild to be a place you can come and have fun without stressing too much and we’re looking for like-minded degenerates who like to play with their peers and contribute to a community.

Currently Recruiting- All roles

Raid Days/time: Tuesday/Wednesday 6PM PST/ 8PM CST/ 9 PM EST

Thank you for your time!

Contacts:
Bnet: Lif3l3ss#1578
Discord: lif3l3ss#1625

Hey i’ll leave our guilds info below for you.
If you think we might be a good fit feel free to reach out any time to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey there! I run an AOTC guild on Zul’jin (H). Were looking for another healer right now and would love to have you. Our guild environment is fun and laid back, but we still like to accomplish content at a decent pace. Add my btag Papajohn#1909 if interested.

Hi Tyranitar, (Wraith) [Illidan] is being reformed for Shadowlands, we are trying to recruit players for our raid roster with the goal to progress through normal/heroic raiding and still enjoy the game in not the most hardcore setting. Raid times are going to be 6pm-9pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday. Don’t know if that works for you but if you have any questions hit me up on discord. :purple_heart:
Jerobi#1664

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Please join our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ and our discord https://discord.gg/HzPdEHjqWD

Discord: lala#0869

Hey Tyranitar! You sound like you’d be a good fit for the style of guild we are trying to create on Thrall!

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157

P.S. None of my characters in the forums are in this guild because of the age of the guild itself and that I transferred my characters to Thrall and the Forums haven’t caught up.

Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We were 10/12M in Ny’alotha. We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 10/12M NYA

Needs Holy Pally/ Resto Druid/Disc Priest

Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Team Application: www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=valiant

Contacts Fly: Fly#0145 (discord) Flynurse#1583(BNet)

Kel: Kel#4848 (discord) RARRI93#1805 (BNet)

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild information page on our website.

Hi Tyranitar,

[H] [Kil’Jaeden] is recruiting. Currently we have a small, close knit group of good players. Currently we are looking to do AoTC. Most of us are former top tier raiders. Due to changes in rl we are just looking to see the content in heroic and potentially casually do mythic after recruiting the members to do so.

Our raid times are 7:00pm - 10:30pm EST.

Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord @ Zinfu#6829 or Battle.net @ Zinfu#11923 for more information.

Hey there tyranitar
Semi-Casual RL raiding guild re-establishing for Shadowlands. Will be pushing the boundaries in mythic+ dungeons as well as achieving AOTC and maybe dabble in some of those mythic bosses. Raid times Wed, Thur, 7:45pm-10:00pm PT
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Lightbringer
Bnet: sumwrath#1715
Disc: Kornpops#4946