Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild in SL

Hello.

I am a healer (currently Rdruid) looking for a raiding guild for Shadowlands, with the goal of killing Mythic bosses. I am willing to play Horde or Alliance and move to a new server if I like the enviroment.

I have been playing WoW since WOTLK, playing as a healer since Legion. From WOTLK to Draenor, I played in semi-hardcore progression raiding guilds. I started to play more casually from Legion to BFA due to my job.

Current Tier : I’ve cleared H Nyalotha I ended as 2/12M before many of my friends stopped playing before Shadowlands.

About me:

Positive attitude, especially whilst progressing on the hardest bosses.

What I’m Looking for in a guild:

Tight-knit group with a common goal of clearing as many mythic bosses as possible (and hopefully CE).

Schedule:

Due to my job I can do Tues, Wed, Thurs anywhere between 7-12 PM EST

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey I think our guild might work for you. We raid wed/thurs 730-10pm eastern time on bleeding-hollow. Currently recruiting for end of BFA/Shadowlands. Currently 4/12m if interested add my b-tag at buttercup#1858

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

This post looks incredibly familiar to another healer recruitment post I really liked and responded to yesterday: Healer LF Mythic Raiding Guild in SL

In any case, the line that stuck out to me about the post yesterday was “Positive attitude, especially whilst progressing on the hardest bosses.” The ability to maintain a positive attitude in challenging progression situations is a key attribute we look for in our recruitment process.

Now we raid 7-10pm EST, but we do it Mon, Wed, Thurs. Obviously that might be problematic for you schedule, but I’ll post here assuming you may be able to make it work for the right fit.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey man! We’re trying to build a core team up to finish out this content and progress into mythic level content in SL!
We’re looking at a T/W/TR raid days 7 Central/8pm EST for about 3 hours
Hit me up on discord at Girafficorn#3606

We will have an earlier evening raid team for SL come be a part of it.