Resto Druid LF raid team

Recently returning, 428 ilvl, 8/8h. Looking for a team to start pushing mythic, or at least farm heroic while building for mythic. Btag: nittlebrizz#1120. Hit me up and let’s chat!

Hi Howyoudruin

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time and looking for another healer. Also do an optional alt /fun run on the weekend.

Currently 8/8H and 8/8N. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey,

My guild symphonia is looking for a healer atm. we’re 2/8M and got a good group of peeps. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10 server or cst. I’d love to chat and have you come in and see if our group would be a good fit for you. I sent a btag request. :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yosh#1661

EP Prog 8/8H 3/8M Proging on Ashvane RN!
Terped Out Is a progression oriented guild led by Previous Cutting Edge Raiders, currently filling our roster for Eternal Palace, with the goal of pushing Mythic content. Our raiders are experienced, some of whom raided together as early as TBC and WoTLK. We are always open for recruitment. If you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please use add our Btag.
If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high-end content then this is the guild for you.

=====Who We Want=====

We expect everyone to understand that 2 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night. Extensive knowledge of your class(es), a computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Discord are needed. All we ask is that you keep 90% attendance and that you communicate via Discord about any late/absent issues beforehand.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST) OFF NIGHT
Wednesday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)
Thursday: 10:30 - 1:30 AM (EST)

=====Recruitment Needs=====

Healers :

Rshaman
Priest
Druid

DPS :

All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
Discord discord.gg/endGs88

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Orgrain#1860 Officer
Honeycrisp#1965 Money Maker/ Sells keys/Raids FOR GOLD ONLY for those that want the long boy…
Contact us! :slight_smile: Terp out-

Hi there,

I’m the GM of Rally on Dalaran and I’m looking for a healer for my BTH raid team.

Rally is a tight knit community with an incredibly active playerbase and a commitment to a solid social atmosphere. Due to our structure, we do not face the normal guild drama and roster issues many guilds deal with.

Please take a look at our website https://www.rallyguild.com and let me know if you’re interested in chatting more. Thanks!

Ava#5594 (Discord)

Guild: Midgar
Raid Times Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10PM EST (6-9PM CST)
Current Progression: 8/8H (Some of us are 3/8M)
Recruitment Contacts:
BTag: KeepAhead#1829 / Sno#11807
Discord: Påz#6272 / Sno#2651
Requirements: level 60 HoA, Prior Mythic raiding exp is preffered, consistent attendance and consistent performance through logs, knowledge of your class is a must.
Needs: Exceptional R/MDPS, a few healers, and 1 Tank (pref. Monk/Warrior)

Midgar [Horde]
Most of us are 1/8M EP, but as a guild we are only 8/8H. Most of us are previous Mythic raiders. Our raid environment is not for those who take offense to things easily. We are all looking to progress, and if you’re making mistakes or not performing as well as you should, you will be called out and asked to improve.

Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have time to hold your hand and hand out gear to those that haven’t kept their character current in the expansion. We are looking for like minded individuals that will take the time to do the work on their own. Loot is yours to keep, but any BoE’s should be supplied to keep guild repairs open.

Any applicants that parse under blue will be rejected and need not apply.

Discord: discord.gg/f2C5FEt

Good morning, Mistakes Remade; AotC focused with some mythic (8/8H). LF semi-casual adult raiders. Weekend raid schedule! Sat/Sun 10pm-1am EST (7-10 PST). We are currently looking for a healer to fill out our raid team and start pushing into light mythic, if this schedule seems like a fit, we’d love to trial you. If interested or if you have any questions send me a message via the Btag: HiddenPants#13400

Howdi,

We have a great team, we constantly PVP/push high end keys on off raid nights. We usually try to get people geared up a little more via the keys if they are lacking a little bit on Item Level. We are currently working on getting into mythic and are 1/8 right now. Right after we got it through one of our heals left for mythic and we lost another couple to attrition. Currently we aren’t too far off from consistently pushing mythic. I added ya on BTAG.

Banner Below:
Team Valiant (8/8H EP 1/8 Mythic, 3/9M BoD AOTCx2) in Eternal Kingdom is currently recruiting for EP. Raiding: Fri Sat 6-9 PM PST. Team Info: Eternal Kingdom Team - Valiant. Looking for Heals/rDPS.

If you’re interested hit me up Siegmund#11801.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Looking for a good resto druid. Hit me up to have a chat. Leaving guild spam below. Good luck!

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)