Resto druid LF cutting edge guild

Looking to come back after a break. Will consider any guilds that raid 2 nights a week or less. The days don’t matter. Times don’t matter

Don’t mind raiding a little more on days/extra nights where content is newly released.
Looking for guilds that typically cutting edge content.

I’ve been raiding and leading top 11-50 us guilds since burning crusade. Best kill US 11th Imperator Margok. many top 20 kills in Nighthold. Among others.

Logs:
Healing 10/10heroic “check ilvl parses”
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/innervatez#spec=Restoration

Dpsing as Havoc in Nyalotha:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/innerdh?zone=24&new=true

Feel free to drop a post here or PM me at:

Innervatez#1424

Willing to do horde or alliance.

Also possibly willing to play Hpally next tier if the guild is willing to help with reroll process

Or havoc. cap

Hey Innervatez! You sound like you’d be a great fit

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with us?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Still searching

Hi Innervatez! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

still looking for interested parties

Honor of the Horde(6/10m) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900

Still on the hunt

Did a mythic pug for the first 2. Dropped two 95% for ilvl parses. With M+ legendary

HMU way better than my current raid exp/gear.

Hello Innervatez,

Maw Walkers is in need of more Heroic/Mythic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes/Healers

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Heroic content we have plans to try to go into Mythic if we solidify the core 20 people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 H 2/10 M. We raid Thurs and Friday: Pulling at 10p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 12 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day, preferably Thursday and Friday 10pm - 12am Server (ET). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Looking around

:open_mouth: Is that my old MoP healing buddy I spy?! I was going to add you on discord to say hello but it says it can’t find you so I’ll just say it here. HI :smiley: !

Still looking

Hey Innervatez! Bitter End is a new guild on Tichondrius Horde. We recently moved from alliance on Emerald Dream and were 10/10H, 2/10M. We have moved to Tichondrius in search of a larger pool of talented players to achieve our goal of CE raiding.

We are looking to develop a new raid team for the remainder of this tier and to go into next tier strong! We are currently looking for most classes/specs and all roles.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.

If interested or if you would like to know more, please contact me via Discord: Krovek#8612

Also our guild application is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OmPpSWgaXFTpixa_FQouLcZEVv0QL7O943DVtEjfUgF7jg/viewform

Still looking. Primarily interested in guilds that make the cutting edge push.

Still hunting

Hey man check us out. We have an immediate spot for you and would actually love someone to take over the healing core for us. We are built around a bunch of former Top 100-200US guys and keep it pretty low key. Information is below, would love to have you in Thursday to help us kill Innerva and finish the week 6/10M. Contact me Wong

Second Attempt is a 5/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541