Resto druid lf mythic guild 2/8M

Hey there,

375 resto druid looking for a mythic weekend raiding guild. AOTC with 2/8M. Been raiding a very long time in wow and in other MMOs.

Guild: Warsong - Turaylon

Raid Times: Normal Tuesday 8-11PM EST, Heroic Friday 8-11PM EST, Mythic Saturday & Sunday 1-4PM EST

Progress: 2/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Recruitment Contacts: Btag - PandaToons#1346 or Bloo#1531,
Discord - PandaToons#7304 or Scarllette#2748

WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Warsong

Application: http://bit.ly/Warsong-Turalyon

Needs: 1 Tank, 4 RDPS, 1 Healer, and anyone else that knows they are good, competition is a good thing. If you’re better than someone else, you have a spot, we are loyal to progression in raid. Out of raid we are a BA guild that has a lot of fun. Casuals welcome! Looking for more people that like pushing keys also.

2/8M guild raiding tues/weds 9-12 est, could use a healer like you, Add me on discord Hell#7415

Hello there Doinkdedoink!

My guild (Rigged) is a highly established multi-team raiding guild on Thrall with 9 raid teams! We are a very active guild that does M+ & PvP outside of raid content!

My team (Rapture) is a weekend team, Friday and Saturday night 9PM-12AM ET. We are 7/8 Heroic, and 1/8 Mythic.

If a weekend team doesn’t suit your needs, we have 8 other raid teams during the week either Heroic or Mythic progression!

Bnet: LadyBubbles#11407
Discord: Bubbles#3355

Please message me if you are interested!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is *required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

My name is Maut and I’m the GM and Raid leader for WoW Guild we are a 2/8 - AotC raid group on Tichondrius-Horde that raids Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 PM PST ( Pacific ) to 12:30 AM We also raid Mondays for our Heroic clear at the same time. We are led by former Cutting Edge raiders and most of our group has raided for years now. We are dedicated but we all have real life stuff so we usually can’t raid more than 2.5 times a week. However, I goal is to be CE in 8.1

We are a raid group comprised of dedicated players. We love raiding and we show up every night ready to progress. We understand that families and friends and jobs get in the way of WoW but we also expect a 90% attendance rate to our raids. We love doing Keystones and if you can’t find at least 3 guildies to do keystones on any given night I would say that is highly unusual. We are looking for players that can play both nights each week and can be an immediate impact player in the raid group with their mechanics and DPS/Healing.

We are currently progressing on Zek’voz and we expect to kill him this Tuesday. We will not be raiding this Thursday because of Thanksgiving but we may try and pick up where we left off (hopefully on Fetid) on Monday. If you want a group of like-minded players that love this game then I would recommend you add me on BNET so we can get in touch. We are ALWAYS looking for good players. Please message me with any questions or if you are looking to join.

Maut#11137

Hey there Doinkdedoink

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

Greetings Doinkdedoink,

United We Loot - located on Stormrage-Alliance are recruiting a resto druid for our mythic raid. We’re currently 8/8H 2/8M with 9% wilpe on Zekvoz.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to contact me in-game or on battle.net at Deathfire#1102