Resto druid LF guild to call home

416 Resto druid.

Id like to find a grp of people to play the game with. Im mainly interested in M+, as they’re easier to find time to run opposed to raiding. I wouldn’t rule out raiding if the days/times were good though. I had a long time friend that I used to play with, we both recently just returned a few weeks ago. Sadly he only played for a week and then he was done. I for one am hooked. I bought a wow token for gold this weekend, so I can purchase stuff like food/flasks/enchants etc… My neck is level 58 I believe. Ive got rank 2 minor and major essences equipped. Ive unlocked flying, gotten BFA reps all exalted, Revered for the 2 new factions. i run my worlds everyday, nazjatar, mechagon, weekly islands, emissaries, I do whatever I can to keep my toon progressing forward. And I do it all solo. Aside from M+ dungeons of course.

I love the game . I really enjoy getting loot, progressing my character and running higher content. It would be nice to experience the game with some likeminded folks. I’m not one of the super elite. Though i strive to be better than my last run. I feel im better than the average player. I started a few weeks ago struggling to heal +2s and +3s. Now im 2 starring +6s and +7s. Im getting comfortable.

Feel free to add me or message me here so we can talk ! I’d prefer to stay on Zuljin, though i would server transfer for the right group of people. I’ll be 30yrs old this weekend, for reference.

Dooquie#1300

Hello Anymorfph,

I’m Nalatha, recruitment officer for my guild Luminance. We are a group of friends that met in a semi-hardcore raiding guild. After getting tired of the raid environment and negativity we decided to spread our wings and start our own thing. We currently raid casually 1 night a week, Fridays from 10 pm EST - 1 am EST and our progress for Eternal Palace is 7/8N 3/8H. We also run M+ on our non-raid nights. Our server, Kirin Tor-connected, is a central time zone server, but we schedule events around eastern time zone. Our leadership has no desire to enforce parses or ridiculous ilvl/raider.io scores. I would love to talk more with you if you’re interested. My bnet id is Lostariel#1991.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hello there!

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow.

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley:

Dauntless

Faction: Horde
Raid times: Tues Wed and Thurs 10-1pm EST
Server group: Silverhand, Farstriders, Thorium brotherhood

What we need: *mostly dps some heals for
raiding
*any and all for casual

Specs by demand:
High demand:
*monk/pally heals
*shadow priest/balance druid
Medium demand:
*mage/lock
*ret pally/warrior
Low demand:
*all other dps
*any other healers except priests
About us:
Dauntless is a friendly, helpful guild that enjoys raiding , pvp, mythic+, and various other activities. We are recruiting for the various raid positions mentioned above, but also for casuals that just want to quest pvp or run dungeons together. We currently raid normal and heroic EP. Discord is available for use to all guild memebers. There are no requirements for joining. Come join our team and enjoy your time in World of Warcraft.

I added you, hope to chat!

Hi there!

The heroic team for Salt Factory (Arthas) is currently looking for healers! We also run a fair amount of mythic plus through the week so any additional players are always useful!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9 pm until about Midnight server (Eastern)

We offer an active guild and discord with many knowledgeable players. Semi-Casual raiding comforts with progression minded players. Our team is currently 6/8H, but always willing to work with returning players to help get them up to speed!

Mythic raiding opportunities also exist! And Happy Birthday!

If you are interested in chatting, add me GinjurTwyste#1219

If only you guys were horde

Hey there!! Epitaph of draka/suramar is re recruiting all classes and specs! We are a group of friends who have played together for over 10 years. Raids are Friday/Saturday nights at 9pm est. We are looking to build a team of players who enjoy the game, having fun and also seeing content. We run mythics daily and are building a 2nd group. My battlenet is Alikona#11551 if youd like to chat!

Hope to hear from you soon! <3.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8N 4/8H 2/2H 9/9H 1/9M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Heals. Core spots available. In need of dependable DPS and Heals.

M+ Players, priority on healers.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome to switch to Alliance :stuck_out_tongue:

For some reason it posted under my priest instead of my warrior, this is Nalatha

Added you on bnet. Talk soon

Hey Anymorfph

My guild [thrall] is currently looking for healers for heroic raiding m+ or generally hanging out to do random things

were currently 3/8h 7/8n raiding on Tuesday Wednesday 8-11 pm est and normal on Mondays at the same time. Were a relaxed team just trying to kill things and enjoy what the game has to offer. we like helping eachother improve running keys and generally doing things together. We also run a community for those wanting to partake in activities but not able to transfer realms.

If youd like to talk you can reach me on discord @iridium#0390 or bnet faux#11743

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment.

Raid times:

-Sat & Sun 8:00 – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:

-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.
-We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka