Resto Druid LF an AOTC-Oriented/Casual Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi Folks,

I’m a 385 Resto Druid (neck is at 41) who is looking for a guild that is able to hit AOTC every raid tier. I’m not interested in pushing CE at this moment, but I am open to dabbling in Mythic once Heroic is on farm. I’m currently 8/8 H and 2/8 M. I also have logs available if you’re interested.

I’m looking to raid twice a week for a total of 6-7 hours. The only days I’m unavailable to raid are Mondays and Wednesdays. Any combination of the other days should work fine for me. I prefer raiding a little later in the evening/night around 8/9 pm - Midnight. (CT) (doesn’t have to be that exactly)

I also have a viable Balance OS, but I love healing and would prefer to be part of a core raiding group as a healer. I’m also looking to get more involved in Mythic + this expansion and would love to have guild members to run keys with. I’m very easy-going and friendly, open to suggestions, and hope to find like-minded people to raid with in a toxic and drama free environment where both progression and the player are valued. Please let me know if you’re interested. I’m really hoping to find a home before the next raid tier hits. :slight_smile: Cheers!

Namhae

p.s. I am looking to stay Horde for now

Not sure if you are open to going Alliance, but here is our wall of text… Sounds like we hit a lot of your key points. If you would like to talk, hit me up… JRoc @ (BTAG: JRoc#1966, Discord: JRoc#5400)

<reddit>

US-Sargeras

Alliance

“A guild for redditors, by redditors.”

The <reddit> community has been around for ages and has a diverse group of players. As a guild we love to raid, run dungeons, quest, run old content for achievements or just silly shenanigans. As a community as a whole, we love getting together and playing different games together outside of WoW. From other video games to playing D&D on roll20. We love talking about nonsense and having a great time. Some of us have had some IRL meetups and plan for more.

If this sounds like your type of guild, read on.

Our raid team is currently in need of a few core members for our progression raid. Our progression team raids 6 hrs a week and our goal is to finish off heroic as quick as we can, get AotC and then push into Mythic content. How far we get into Mythic is all up to the raid team. We are looking for those that want to progress, and do harder content, but can’t commit to a full-time raid schedule. Those that are ready, willing and able to defeat everything thrown at them.

Progression Raiding.

Tuesday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

Thursday - Progression - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST (Server time)

We are recruiting for a few key needs we have for our progression, however we are always looking for good players.

Current Needs: Healers, Ranged DPS

Aside from the guild required addon (Greenwall), we also require all raiders to have: Discord, Angry Assignments (With “Allow All” permission set in the options), DBM (Or Bigwigs), WeakAuras 2, and Exorsus Raid Tools. Also have chat bubbles enabled in the in-game settings.

For information on Raiding with <reddit> contact:

Floyd @ (BTAG: Floyd#11209, Discord: Floyd#3547)

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

JRoc @ (BTAG: JRoc#1966, Discord: JRoc#5400)

Friday - Uldir BYOB Raid - 9:00 CST (Server time)

Saturday - Uldir BYOB Raid - 9:00 CST (Server time)

BYOB is the name for our community/alt raid. There will be drinks, there will be laughs, there will be stupidity. Being in guild or on realm is not required for this raid (though if you are cool and good we might hound you to join us in guild.

The basic requirements are as follows:

1. Be Alliance, 120 and appropriately geared.
  2. The desire to raid and have a good time.
  3. Have Discord installed and ready to use. Speaking is not generally required, but being able to listen is.
  4. Have a few hours to spend in the raid. We don’t want people coming in for 1 boss then bailing out. Unless of course this is arranged beforehand.
  5. Have a positive and friendly personality.
  6. Remember, you are joining our raid. Please maintain respect for our raid leaders. While we do appreciate input and insight on the raid, please mention it privately to the raid leader(s).

For information on BYOB contact:

Ex @ (BTAG: Exarif#1298, Discord: Exarif#3226 )

Lyra @ (BTAG: Lyra#11774, Discord: Lyra#7485)

For overall information on joining <reddit> please visit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/wiki/looking_to_join

You guys sound like a great guild, but I’m looking to stay Horde for now. Best of luck!

we are alliance and have multiple teams

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there, our raid times seem to match up and we are currently recruiting resto druids or boomkins to round out our raid group. We run a lot of keys as well.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting tanks, dps and a resto druid. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Hey there Namhae!

Based on what you described, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We strive to achieve AOTC every tier while maintaining a positive and relaxed atmosphere. We have an immediate opening for a core healer on our heroic only raid team and are hoping to fill the position as soon as possible. Our info is below, hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/8H Uldir | All Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Btag: Ophelea#1117, Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Officer: Inuyokai (Btag: Inuyokai#11219, Discord: Inuyokai#4918)
Spread the Madness!

Still looking.

Hey Namhae,

“Attack The Darkness” on Zul’jin (horde) is currently looking for a Resto druid to continue with into this tier. I feel like we share the same philosophy as you do as we want to clear Heroic and push into mythic, but not at any kind of crazy pace. We raid a total of 6 hours per week, though its over 3 days. I’ll drop our info below, feel free to reach out if it peaks your interest.

Realm: Zul’jin (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday
Times: 9pm EST - 11pm EST

Contacts: Gargamaul#11986 / Kasharan#1912 (GM)

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)
We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1 Healer. All DPS are welcome to apply and trial. We specifically have open place for a good Resto Druid!
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hi there!

I’m the GM/RL of Advantage on Illidan. We are a progression minded guild with casual raiding times. We are a former semi-hardcore guild that formed with the release of Warlords of Draenor where we were a US 100 guild. Now in BFA, we’re taking a more casual approach since our players have less time to dedicate to raiding hardcore. We aim to get Cutting Edge achievements on a lighter raiding schedule. We hang out in Discord and grind out M+ outside of raid times.

We’re looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but still have a focus on progression. If you think you’d be a good fit, let us know!

Raid Schedule: Tues, Thursday 9pm-12am Central or Server Time.

Contact Info

Margok: Starscream#1920
Jonker: Final#1627

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. We are looking to add more healers to our team and you sound like a great fit with us! Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

Uldir 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370+ ilvl
Neck level 30+