Resto Druid - LF 2 Day Raid Team and M+

Hello all.

Returning player after about a 4 month layoff. So pretty much this whole last tier. What I’m looking for is a raid from between 7:30 to 12:30 EST from Monday to Fridays.

What you get from me is a solid seasoned vet that values their gaming time and comes prepared to hit it hard. Would love to hope into your peoples TS or Discord to chat and see if we are a good fit.

Enve

Btag: Emrys#1539
Discord: Emrys#2031

Our resto druid is / was an electrician and he’s been MIA for 2 weeks. We don’t know if he’s got a family issue, got hurt at work, or just got sick of World of Warcraft. Either way, we have to find someone to take his place.

Shoot me an add request at your convenience and we can talk.

Anyone for some HoT heals

Would a faction change be something you would consider? We are an alliance raiding guild on Fizzcrank. We are casual in attitude but do as much progression as possible. We raid typically Tues/Thurs from 7PM to 10PM EST (sometimes longer if we are close to killing something big).

Here is a temporary invite to our discord if you are interested: Aqsdvx

Magog cartel is recruiting add me namreh#1664

We raid Tuesday through Thursday 9 to 11 est

hey enve im horde on wyrmrest accord we would like to have a resto druid in our raid team and we could help gear ya up learn the fights we raid thurs/fri 830pm to 11pm est if ur interested add me on btag mortality#11220

Hey Enve,

We are Horde on Mal’ganis, raid two (Blacklisted) of guild . We go 7-10 EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think that our community and group would be a nice fit for you. Please let me know what you think! Btag: Yubbination#1974

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

The second raid team of <Seraph> US-Mal’Ganis, Blacklisted is an 18+ Mythic progression team focused on a fun and relaxing raid environment to make new friends and kill mythic bosses. Most of us have been raiding together for a few tiers now and hope to keep doing so, but we need you! We are always trying to grow our Blacklisted family and provide a happy raiding environment for everyone that feels at home with us.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or Zaden#1776 for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

< Solidarity > Is a newly formed guild with members that have been playing together for over a year with 6/9 M BoD and 2/2 H CoS experience looking for active members who want to raid. Founders are a group of adult gamer’s who are looking for like minded players that want to be in a longer term home.

Raid Times:
Tues & Thur 9:45pm-12:45am EST

Current Needs:
All

Expectations:
Be on time to raid
Have food/pre-pots
Learn fights if needed

Nekth#1564
Coffinsealer#1276
Bio#1702
Shugga#1844

Hey Enve, if you haven’t settled on anything yet we might be a good fit for you. We’re filled with a bunch of “seasoned vets”, we’re smaller, raiders+ raiders friends. Super active. Both in game and discord. I’ll toss our copy paste below and if you’re interested hit me up :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 9/9H 1/9M BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hey have a look at our recruitment post and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a dedicated tank, DPS, and healers for our raid team. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hello! Our guild is definitely recruiting for healers this expansion. The guild name’s [Salted] on Area52 and we raid Thursdays 8-11PM EST and Fridays 9PM-12AM EST, currently 8/9H BoD. Ilvl isn’t as important as dedication and willingness to learn, and most importantly having a good time.

If this is something you may be interested, feel free to add me on btag, Proxymaster#1872. I look forward to talking to you soon and answering any questions you may have!

Hey Enve,

I’m Raid Lead for Plan B on Area 52. We’ve got a strong core of players ready to push Mythic content. With 8.2 coming in the next couple months we have an awesome opportunity to establish a solid team to push content and have fun doing so.

We want level-headed players that seek to improve every week as an individual, and as part of the team.

The guild is also active with teams that run together every week to push high (15+) Mythic Keystones.

Currently 9/9H BoD - 2/2H Crucible - 1/9M BoD

Raid Times :

Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add my BTag : atStark#11116
or add me on Discord : Stark#4247

Hello! I think Eschaton on Zul’jin might be a good fit for what you’re looking for! We’re a Heroic focused guild that raids on Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm until 11pm, and we’re looking to build out our raiding roster to finish up CoS. We’re currently 9/9H and 1/2H, but have lost some members for real life issues, and we’re trying to rebuild a full roster. We focus on building a stronger culture and personality fit, so that we can have an actual enjoyable time while raiding! Feel free to reach out to me either in game (Starmié) or on Discord at Chaelkho#5717, or reach out to Nalanhi (Nalanhi #7365 on Discord).