Resto Druid LF 2 day Mythic Raid

Hello.

My Resto Druid’s name is Nasch on Area-52. I raided on several classes in BFA. My heroic/mythic logs for Eternal Palace reflect my resto game play. I did raid some in Ny’alotha, however had bottom tier corruption items in Jan/Feb and took a break when COVID-19 forced local shut downs and the raid was forced to pug several people every week.

I prefer two days a week progression raiding, with a third optional heroic night. Also prefer raid nights for progression Sunday-Thursdays, if possible.

I’d love to get CE, but I understand many guilds are in the process of rebuilding and that takes time, especially when limited to two days a week. I’m a reliable raider and can attend 95%+ of the raids. Looking for a new home of friendly, like minded players.

I can best be reached on Discord at Nassh#1996
Can also be reached on Bnet at Nash#12520
Thank you!

Hey Nash!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We aim to achieve CE in each raid tier in SL, with a focus on positive progression and constructive feedback in a shorter amount of hours. We are a friendly group that has been a part of IV for a while and are very inclusive :)!

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest

Minor Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Elemental Shaman

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to myself or my other raid lead. Thanks and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Hey Nashh,

You may be a good fit for our guild. I have pasted our guild recruitment post below. Please feel free to reach out to myself or anyone else on the post for any questions or concerns

Who we are:

(Artifex) is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

• Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
  • Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
  • AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
  • AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

What Artifex looks for in a member:

Players excited about Mythic Raiding, who:

• Are in this for the entirety of the Shadowlands Content and Beyond.
  • Value community and social interaction.
  • Know their way around Discord or are willing to learn.
  • Can commit to our raid times and make them consistently.
  • Come to raid prepared to maximize their play with potions, food and other consumables.
  • Are passionate, mature, constructive and patient.
  • Have a willingness to work collaboratively to improve themselves and others around them.

What players can expect from Artifex:

• A diverse, vibrant, growing community of players
  • A constructive raid environment
  • A mature, professional guild environment
  • Leadership with years of progression-oriented experience

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30PM to 9:30PM PST (9:30PM to 12:30PM EST)

Recruitment Needs:

1 Holy Pally
1 Healer (Any)
1-2 Hunters

Any Exceptional Players will be considered as raid spots are based on performance, being raid ready with consumes, attitude, and attendance.

If you are interested you can message us on the following:

Battle.net:

Madcuzbad#1933 (Raid Leader/Officer)
Beranin#1908 (Officer)
Jast#1641 (Officer)
Xcess#11635 (GM)

Hey Nashh, Nerve is a guild that I believe may fit your interests. I think we fit the time-frames you may be interested in. We’re a team of prior CE Mythic Raiders, rebuilding for Shadowlands. Here is a link to our post: [A] Recruiting For CE Raiding In Shadowlands

If you’re interested, add myself or my co-leader Radee, and we can chat some more!

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:
Healers- Disc Priest
Ranged dps - Warlock!!! All other ranged considered as well

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Lets talk progression things.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013