Resto Druid for Mythic Raiding Guild (CE/HoF for Uldir/BoD)

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for a Mythic raiding guild at around 4/12 M that are looking for a Resto Druid. I raided Uldir and Battle of Dazar’alor under my Priest, Loraisi (Alliance - Stormrage) in the guild where we achieved server 4th and world 72nd. Went into BoD, I was a core raider until personal life happened (job loss) and I had to step away from the game. I came back to the game as my Resto Druid and have so far completed 3/12 M with progression on Hive Mind.

I have logs for my Priest that shows my involvement in major Mythic progression and CE kills. I also have logs from my current tier content for my Druid.

Druid is 473 ilevel, 2.4K raider io. My Priest is less geared since I’ve been focusing primarily on the Druid but I would have no issues switching to Priest. I am still able to play both Discipline or Holy.

Feel free to add me on Bnet at Loraisi#1368 or on Discord at Seven of Nine#4600.

Thanks!

Sinfest is a Semi-Hardcore Weekend Mythic raiding guild on Illidan.
We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Raid Times
Saturday & Sunday 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank- closed
Healers- ( druid , priest)
Ranged DPS- (Warlock Mage Druid)
Melee - Warrior
Any strong dps players.

If your class is not listed above still fill free to contact us

Contact Info
Bnet: Galso#11753,
Bnet:Elements#2325
Bnet: Digichaos#1253

About US
We are a new guild formed about 2 months ago. We are looking to bolster our ranks to push into mythic raiding and prepare for shadowlands.
We want to have a friendly and mature raiding environment where it’s okay to laugh and banter between pulls. But when the boss is pulled we need total focus and perform at a certain level. Everyone here is for a good time and progress through endgame content.

What we are looking for?

Healer:
Shaman
Druid
Priest
Paladin

Dps:
DK
Mage
Druid
Hunter
Warrior
Lock

Tank:
Monk

What else do we do besides raid?

A lot of us also PVP and we are actually in talks about making a dedicated RBG team! Also, our members are always pushing keys.

Tattedmatt#1860

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post.