Resto Druid/Brewmaster Monk LF afternoon Heroic guild

I just left a guild that just fell apart a couple weeks ago, and I am trying to find a group of competitive but supportive players. I’m all about what is best for the guild, and I miss that comradery. I play from noon to 3pm daily bed by around 7p (pst). I have Wednesday and Sunday off so those days are any time. So hopefully there is a mid day guild needing a raider.
Discord: gypso#7177

1 Like

Hi Saganjin,

Sounds like we share same values! I think you might like our guild. We are focused on building good gaming friendship and always maintain quality over quantity.

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first guild” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. :slight_smile: We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

You can read more about us here: [H] <Armageddon Industries> - T/Th 11pm-2am EST. EP 8/8H & 8/8N. Adult (25+) AotC M+

1 Like

Hello!

> Guild Name: <murlocs>

> Website: murlocs .com

> Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re an awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M

^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:

> Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST

> Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST

> With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!