Resto Druid 4 pieces T3, Geared LF Naxx/TBC Guild

Looking for a new server and new home. Good raider, lots of experience, good gear. Let me know if yer LF resto druid. Also have bear tank and mage to bring.

we have a full time resto spot, outs is quitting

Toss me a DM on Discord Pembroke#7089 rolling Horde Faerlina for TBC(currently not raiding). making a competitive pve and pvp guild if you are interested.

We have openings for any exceptional player. We have Druid spots of all specs currently open at the moment. Check us out!

Greetings if you are still looking, I think our raid team may be a good fit for you. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 6:30pm to 9:30pm on Myzreal a west coast PvE server. Currently 12/15 in Naxx and working on 4HM. Most of us are parents with kids so we focus on solid play to beat encounters rather than the warrior flask up meta. Feel free to send me a friend request on discord Mincius#5913 to discuss things further or reply here if there is a better way to contact you. We recently had a few players quit Pre-BC so we would most likely be able to fit your friends as well.

Hey there!

Definitely interested in having a conversation with you. I’ll leave my guild info below - let me know if you’d like to chat!

Raid times:
Monday 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST
Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST

About Us:
Our officer core is made up of veteran guild leaders, most of whom cleared all Classic content and have continued to play throughout the long lifespan of retail. We loved the Classic experience and can’t wait to see all the TBC content again, from Hellfire to Sunwell!

We think what makes this game so fun is the type of camaraderie it naturally cultivates in a guild. We are very excited to have an active roster of players who are helping each other out with leveling, dungeons, attunements, rep grinds, alts, and pvping as well. Aligned is a place for everyone. Our culture is built on a strong foundation of cooperation and fun with your guildmates. We’re not hardcore, though we have a hardcore contingent. While we will have a raid core that focuses on clearing content quickly and efficiently, we will have a much larger roster outside of this core that engages with content at a pace they see fit and we welcome anyone looking to build great relationships and friendships to join us.

Approach to Raiding:
Like you, we have busy lives so we will be adhering to a 2 night raiding schedule, with the aim of reducing that number whenever possible. Despite the relaxed approach, we still expect our raiders to come prepared and perform well to ensure we’re clearly content efficiently and enjoyably. We’ve had no trouble clearing content on this schedule and expect that to continue in TBC.

Server:
Pagle - PvE (Subject to change)

What we’re looking for:
HIGH DEMAND
Ranged Dps: Warlocks / Hunters / Elemental Shaman
Healers: Resto Shaman / Holy Priest / Holy Paladin

MEDIUM DEMAND
Feral Druid (DPS / Off-tank)
Retribution Paladin

Contact Us:
We know you may have questions and we’d enjoy getting to know you, even if you decide not to join our guild. Don’t hesitate to reach out with questions here or on discord:

Marraxus#0125 (recruitment)
Dessixx#1985 (administration)
Vanzanis#1610 (GM)