Restless Shadling

So this pet has been alluding my wife for some time and most of the information on this one is outdated. Can anyone give some definitive information on it? I caught it back when everything was normal with it but since then the zone has been updated and it seems the times of spawn has changed.

I haven’t looked for it recently, but I know a while back Blizzard changed the times so that most things spawn now on Blizzard/California time instead of local server time. Maybe that’s her problem. It plays havoc with those of us on the East coast, but try after 3am EDT and see if that helps.

1 Like

I agree with Midgit, tell your wife to keep trying between 2:00am - 5:00am EDT

Just checked and yes. the Shadelings do still mass spawn at precisely midnight, Pacific Time.

1 Like

I know this is kinda late, I hope your wife already found her shadling

If she hasn’t and also for anyone else still looking, I finally found them today after months of trying. They simply weren’t there for me, ever.

I discovered that I had never done the legion Karazhan quests. I did the quest chain that starts with Kadgar and another mage in front of the dungeon, including the 2 dungeon quests, and viola! The shadlings were there that night!

So if they aren’t showing up for you, check and see if Kadgar and his friend are still out front. The go away once you complete the quest chain.

Restless Shadeling has a marked resemblance to Lost of Loredan.