Rest in Peace - WBSH

Good morning Barthilas community,

For those who played World of Warcraft in the previous expansions, primarily during MOP and WOD; Chances are you’ve seen an Alliance guild, (I know, a long shot) that would actively participate in World PvP, Rated RBG’s and occasionally Arenas.

This guild went by the name of When Bored Smash Horde.

Due to the declining content the game currently has to offer, as well as the imbalanced factions on Barthilas, I sincerely regret to inform you that as of 2019, WBSH has been disbanded.

I want to emphasize that this is not a troll post, this is an appreciation post.
During the end of Mists of Pandaria, and we know how exciting WOD was… This guild would cause havoc in major cities, important quest locations and I’m sure everyone would remember the vendor bombings.
This created so much more excitement for people who enjoyed WPvP, guilds were formed and disbanded due to this guild and I honestly commend their resilience for all this time.

Thank you for all the content you have offered us on Barthilas, and I hope to see the existing members continue on their legacy. This really creates a new opportunity to form the next relevant PvP guild on Barthilas Alliance and with any luck the game will provide more appealing content to bring the old players back.

Best of luck to you all,

NJay.

Content - imgur. com/a/VjAPyE4
Remembrance - imgur. com/a/2ozwWyo

1 Like

thanks Njay,

the guild actually hasn’t been disbanded, it has been ‘retired’
-meaning we’re just not recruiting anymore

Barth Alliance is practically dead unfortunately due to dwindling populations, and the movement of players to the busy server of their faction i.e. Frostmourne for Alliance

this is also at the same time as realms themselves are slowly being phased out with new sharding/cross-realm tech, warmode etc.
which is a shame in many ways, because realms used to have their own unique communities

Barth has been a hugely fun place to play

so long, and thanks for all the fish

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

WBSH may be dead (or dying) but a new guild is rising from the ashes. Make Barth Great Again is a guild started by ex WBSH members who want to stay on the server, and any Barth alliance, whether you were in WBSH or not, are welcome to join.

Had great times with vendor bombings on the DK

Pretty disappointing that Wrathful wasn’t mentioned (best season of all time), also hi lingling! <3