Resolved - Thank You for addressing my concerns

Thanks- Time to move on…

Bracket stacking and boosting benefits everyone. Get over yourself and stop sucking.

5 Likes

caps and spy both existed in vanilla. in classic you can solo to your cap. in vanilla you literally had to premade to get it done. looks like #nochanges won here.

I don’t know why I am wasting my time with this, but here we go. It is hard to find posts from 2005, but I can tell you that the honor system was known and not much was different. The main difference is server size, and we now have a lot more pvp slots open for grabs and thus a lot higher ranks.

There was at least one addon to track honor gained from HK’s and BG’s, it was called HonorFu. (Can’t post links, but feel free to google it)
This is from a blog post from a rank 14 in 2005:

“It took a lot of things to get where I am. It took the cooperation of a good group, the understanding of players who were willing to scale back their earnings to allow me to surpass them, and the understanding / support of my guild.”

So back in 2005 vanilla, we had people who knew how the system worked. They tracked their honor with addons similar to honor spy, the server had to work together to get them to rank 14. What exactly is the issue here?

If you don’t like how the PvP system is, I have great news! Retail WoW has 15 additional years of updates to the PvP, you should go try that.