Reset my campaign to beginning

I had finished the Kyrian Campaign did all 9 chapters and it showed that.
Today I log on and its reset back to 1-9. I do not want to do this campaign all over again…

I dont know I must be getting dumber in my old age, Ive had more tickets and issues with Shadowlands than Ive had in the entire 16 yrs ive been playing this game...Keep in mind im 73yrs old and I might have to factor in short term memory loss :)

Make sure you are logging on to the right account and character, if that doesn’t work, Try a full UI reset.

1 Like

There is an achievement for completing all 9 chapters. If you have that achievement, but it now says 1-9:

• Make sure you’re on the right character.
  • You didn’t change covenants and forgot about it.

If none of the above, then the UI Reset as Ravenhawk outlined.

I hear you on the short term memory. I always do a quick google of my issues before proceeding. I find most of the issues I’m having are actually add-on related, save for some odd phasing issues on older content.

1 Like

You appear to have several level 60’s, are you referring to this character or a different one? For this one, I only see you at renown 11. If you went through all 9 chapters of the covenant story you would be considerably higher, which makes me think you might be remembering a different character.

Let me know though. :slight_smile:

Are you referring to a different account, Lugnutz? I only see one recent ticket, which looks to be when you used the self-help character stuck service.

This one, Ive done the kyrian campaign on I believe two other toons. I know Ive completed it on my Palley…Its this war that im having the issue with

Thanks alot for the responses guys and gals :slight_smile:

I’m not seeing any indication that you have completed the storyline on this character, Lugnutz. None of the achievements you would have achieved along the way appear to be there, nor any of the completed quests.

When going through the covenant quests you are rewarded with specific gear for that covenant. From what I can see you did receive the Chain of the Purpose-Bound recently (which was vendored), which is acquired in Chapter 2.

You also only appear to have 11 Renown with the Kyrian, which means you’d only be able to get to Chapter 5. Sorry, please let me know if you are seeing something different.

Renown is 12…alright then has to be my errorm sorry to put you through the trouble and thanks for the assistance its appreciated…:slight_smile:

I’m always happy to try and check things out. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

1 Like