Reserving gear

your parses match your attitude :slight_smile:

So torn between agreeing with this dude from limitless and hating him for spamming world chat and looking up parses like their importance can even be compared to retail. So far limitless seems to be the megacuck retail elitist guild in my eyes.

1 Like

unironically using “megacuck” should be a sign that you should be taken out back :slight_smile:
also posting from a level 19 character instead of your main is another sign :slight_smile:

atleast the bad rogue had the balls to post on his main

/shrug, you could say the same about the name you chose.

I know what you are. Your attitude seems to indicate you think exploiting makes you better than others in a casual game. We’ll see how far your try hard guild and crap attitude gets you before you crawl back to retail to join up with some no name top 1000 guild. Congrats on grabbing every world buff before your raid. Your parses are sooooo good.

exploiting? are you high moron? also you don’t need world buffs to parse well scrub keep hiding behind your level 19 hunter ROFL

Ohh got defensive real quick. Let’s pretend half your core didn’t exploit dungeon raids and layering while leveling.

Also yeah, let’s see a rogue parse orange without world buffs.

Back away slowly son.

LOL they didn’t exploit layering you clown what are you smoking? keep making baseless accusations because deep down you know that you are no better than mr 30 parse rogue screeching about not getting all the gear handed to you, keep hiding behind a level 19 alt you spineless coward
and you don’t have to have orange parses ROFL
also how do you exploit dungeons and raids? are you brain damaged bud?

Raiding SM pre XP nerf?

no one did that you brainlet LOL

Yeah they just hit 60 in 5 days through “traditional methods.”

no one on the server was 60 in 5 days are you having a stroke dude?

Played… Anyways, I just came here to tell you to stop being a dick but with a name like that, what did I expect.

Good one senpai. I was there. Your guild didn’t even form till after half the core was 60. Oh and layering? Deny deny.

no you weren’t because it took 8 days /played to get 60 for me and i was like 8th on the server, please use your big 9000 iq brain and tell us how anyone exploited
we didn’t form a guild you moron we joined one and i’m still waiting for an explanation on any of the things you have accused us of, keep lying infront of everyone oh wait you are still behind your alt spewing misinformed autistic screeching while hiding behind anonymity :slight_smile:

No one cares what I post on and no one cares about you. Your emotes don’t match your tone. :joy:

i’m having a blast listening to the ravings of some delusional crazy guy having a stroke and hallucinating a bunch of things on the forums LOL

Seems like two delusional morons having a stroke to me? Goodbye senpai good luck.

1 Like

typical :slight_smile:

Maybe you might want to check your reading comprehension buddy.

I agree with OP. If you wanna reserve gear don’t use LFG , use your friends list. seriously, all those kids tryna reserve the epic chest from brd arena.