"Reserved Words"

sorry, it just reminded me of Adolf Eichmann, and I just assumed. My bad. I have no real idea what OP is talking about, so I will leave thread.

no worries, the thread will be better without presumptions.

Why do you have that on the brain?

1 Like

Don’t you know we live in a post-joke society?

1 Like

Well that’s dumb! :crazy_face: :hammer:

To be fair though, it should be one of the options the GM gets to control in their guild, and not just a blanket system that covers all over all the guilds.

One of the reserved words is M O I S T.

You just answered your own question, but you just answered it with more questions. Ever ask yourself why we are supposed to ‘hate’ Russia?

because humans have a typical behavior of alienating and hating anything thats different because we fear the unknown. We think our way is the only way because we don’t want to change. Russia lives differently, has different ideals and culture, and we have ours. We don’t want their version of living and they don’t want ours, this causes conflict and conflict breeds hate and the cycle continues.

You make a pretty strong statement about what we may or may not want. Pretty confident in your ideals you must be.

i have my own ideals just like yours, you can freely believe and think what you want and i will do the same. I just don’t try to be rude about it.

As long as humans live there will always be conflict. Its human nature, nothing more.

That’s a real name…so what, are you going to cancel tens of thousands of people because they happen to share a name with a war criminal?

1 Like

Rude? You mean as in interrupting? What is your context?

I feel like your statements could be very well passive aggressive. I’m a paranoid person by nature and I feel that you have a feeling that you think that I think i have some high and mighty opinion about myself. Which I do not, I think i’m trash an awful human being with no value to my race or anyone in my life, based on how i lived with the people who abandoned me and the ones i interact with, I struggle to see the good in anything including myself. Of course I could be wrong and i apologize if you took it offensively. I didn’t mean it to be fighting words.

1 Like

This is honestly one of the saddest things about this game’s community.

You join a Guild full of active people… and yet chat is totally dead, because they’re all chatting in a 3rd party program instead despite there being an option for it right in front of you in-game?

I get that Discord has more functionality. But for idle chatter… why separate it so heavily from the game itself? I don’t get it. Guilds only exist as a social construct at this point anyway. There’s no real reason to be in a Guild other than for the social environment it provides. And yet it’s more and more becoming the norm to not even use the built in guild chat to talk to people.

Insane.

(Note that this isn’t directed at you specifically, I just can’t get over this concept)

4 Likes

My statements are very passive aggressive. It gets you past the mods. Your feelings of paranoia are probably not unfounded. Instead of suppressing them, embrace those feelings, as that is where genius is found. Not going to give you the blah, blah, blah about being wonderful…just be you. Feck sake, grow a spine and you might find you are stronger than you think.

1 Like

Yea I don’t think this a real feature.

Well, they weren’t allowed to walk out with carts of 60" TV’s, so the term ‘protest’ I did use with some artistic license.

1 Like

This is my real last name in real life you angry e-kid lmao

2 Likes

No it’s real try to type the n word in chat in game lmao