Reserve Your Name in WoW Classic on August 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT

Ahhh ok.

I answered so surely too, sorry guys!

1 Like

If it’s anything like Vanilla, you’ll get a list that looks like this, posted somewhere. We knew the timezones when they announced the list, the first time around, and there’s never been any reason to hide them.

If you happen to live in Wisconsin…come here and give me a hug :blush:

SOOOOO PUMPED!!!

6 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the EU reserve name date!? :smiley:

1 Like

Uuuuuuuuuuuuse a timezone calculator.

3 Likes

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/reserve-your-name-in-wow-classic-on-august-12-at-22-00-gmt-august-13-at-00-00-cest/66877

3 Likes

Almost as if it was on the… ya know. . eu forums :wink:

1 Like

Point of note @Bornakk that thread is unlisted which is why when I looked in the EU forums, I couldn’t find it.

Wowhead’s Classic site has a dressing room that you can use to decide prior to name reservations becoming available so you will know exactly what you want and can select those options when you make the character; I think it should take you less than twenty seconds to make a character if you know what you want ahead of time.

7 Likes

That is the way it use to be, so curious too

LF RPPvP guild and server.

11 Likes

Great news!

Please consider listing timezones on the realm status list.

Thanks!

1 Like

<----- super pumped. Hype overload…

1 Like

The Realm Status webpage does list Timezones. And since we’re getting the list before creation, that’d be the logical place to list them.

1 Like

Fixed, thanks for mentioning it!

2 Likes

So excited! Hoping to re-make my Troll Hunter from vanilla-Wrath days, though I doubt the original name would be available. Definitely going to take advantage of this so that, on release day, I can hop in and play!

2 Likes

and what name is that??

Woo hoo! Thanks!

Thex, of course.

4 Likes

Will we be able to reserve through the web? Or will we have to log on the actual game client?

2 Likes