<Resîlîence> - Illidan [H] Casual AOTC/Mythic

Hello!

<Resîlîence> of US-Illidan is searching high and far for fun players to add to our guild and mythic roster! We are recruiting all DPS and Healers; below are some that we have a high desire for.

Ranged:

Boomkin - High
Shadow Priest High
Hunter Medium

Melee:

Warrior High
Windwalker - MEDIUM

Healer:

Priest High

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 CST (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST)

<Resîlîence> was formed late in 9.0 but the roots of the guild trace back to Eternal Palace. Many of our raiders have played together for multiple tiers and when the opportunity came to form our own guild, we did!

Our backgrounds are diverse; from IT and military, to students and stay-at-homers. We value the contribution each guild member brings both in and outside of raid. We offer progression based incentives to award raiders when certain bosses are defeated. Our guild atmosphere can be classified as very casual and fun. Discord and guild chat is typically alive with jokes and memes (there is also a pets channel. We do require members to pay the pet tax with photos of their beloved animals <3).

If we sound like a possible fit for you, please reach out! Below you can find our contact information.

Kriztof (GM): KriztovChaos#1801
Dabëärs: Dabears#1561 (battlenet), Dabëärs#4176 (Discord)

1 Like

As the GM I’m biased, but I’ve never had a group of people I click with and get along with more than these folks! Come join our shenanigans and kill some bosses with us.

1 Like

Hoping for AOTC tonight. Come join in on the fun!

AOTC has been achieved and mythic spiky boi has fallen!

1 Like

We would love to add a Resto Shaman and an Enhance!

Let’s get to the top and find us some awesome dps!

Could still use some exceptional dps to round out our roster moving forward into mythic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any DPS want to come zug with us? We always share pictures of our pets.

Still looking for some fun-loving folks!

Any healers out there?

Remnant to 12%! Any strong healer with a DPS offspec out there?

Heading back in for 9.2!