Rerurning player looking for normal/heroic raiding guild

Hello. I am a returning player looking to progress in season 4 and DF. I am a player who tends to play tanks mostly. I am able to raid any night after 8:30 EST. Willing to play both horde and alliance. Looking forward to hearing from you. Discord:Blenxx
#7435 Battlene:Blenxx#1528

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

i think you could be a good fit in our guild

IngloriousBastardos is looking for people interested in doing Mythic + and raiding and PVP.
We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628