Rerolling Hunter for TWW

Career tank rerolling hunter for TWW . I mained Hunter a long time ago. Looking for a guild to run with for the remainder of season 4 and into TWW. Looking for a guild who runs mythic plus a lot during the week and goes for aotc every raid tier . I put a lot of time and effort into the game and will do everything I can to be a great member of the right team . Tired of pugging aotc every tier and want a forever home . Feel free to answer below or message me on disc

Disc : mtrbtmygoat

< Boyfriends > on Tichondrius-US is a 1day Mythic progression guild that is recruiting

Raid Schedule
Wednesday 8pm - 11pm PST

About us
Fun, Efficient raid schedule with a goal of clearing a majority of Mythic raid. Our guild is backed by a proven leadership style while having plenty of social aspects like Bi-Monthly giveaways and get-together styled events.

Recruitment Needs
Any (with the new expansion upcoming, we aren’t to worried about fitting in specific classes since plenty of players will probably be open to swapping mains or playing new alts once more details are posted about the new expansion changes.

Contact Info
Contact me directly on discord @moarcookiez

(Your discord tag didn’t seem to work so I’m leaving a reply here)

Heya!
My guild and raid group are looking for members (No requirement to join the guild to raid)

Raid times are Wed-Thurs, 6:30PM - 9:30 PM MST and we do M+ on Fridays. When not raiding, I run regular tmog/mount runs.

We’re a chill group that goes by the rule “Real life before game life”. Our goals are to get as many people that want it their M+ season mount and to get AOTC for each tier. Aside from that, we’ve got several altaholics, collectors, and achievement chasers. We’re cross faction and looking to be cross realm in TWW. We’re in a bit of a lull social-wise due to several players deciding to take a break this tier, but we’re hard recruiting to get things moving again.

I’ve sent you a friend request in Disc or you could add me on bnet as Telestria#11570 :slight_smile:

Hi Baterr
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 6/9M Amirdrassil
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H Amirdrassil

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hey! Path of Valhalla on Stormrage is building up our ranks for The War Within! Were a guild mostly comprised of Dad’s with a work life during the day and a tendency to push keys, raid and share laughs at night.

We’re casual-midcore, as we aim to get AOTC and dabble on Mythic raid every tier but we know when to pump the brakes and relax for the end of the season. Our raid is Tuesday Thursdays from 9 EST to 11 EST.

Hit me up on Discord if you’d like to know more! Raven_VG is my username

Hi there we would be happy to have you we are returning players wanting to push content for the rest of Dragonflight into TWW

Hi there!
We are looking for active, committed players who are wanting to raid, run m+ and other guild events. We have a semi-hardcore AOTC team and are currently working on building a 2nd raid team which will be more casual. Id love to chat if you are still looking for a guild! The link to our guild information is

If your interested, send me a dm!
Byndi

What classes are you in need of atm?

Not Raven, but the Co-GM from the same guild. We’re looking for any interested DPS, we are a very much a play what you enjoy guild.

My discord is Boundless828 :slight_smile:

We have melee spots open; Warrior would be nice for battle shout or Druid for Vers buff BUT like my Co-GM said, Play what you’re interested in. Any DPS are welcome :slight_smile:

I remember you from unicorn brigade lol

Yup, Pretty sure we chatted the other day as well. :wink:

I don’t remember so but possible.

hey! my guild is currently recruiting, and we may just be right up your alley! feel free to reach out to us if you think its a fit <3

Hey Baterr,

Squirt on Area-52 is looking for a Hunter for our core for Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!