Rerolling a DK. LF Guild to go into Shadowlands with

As the title states, i’m rerolling a DK and looking for a guild i can join up with for Shadowlands. I’m coming back from a break but i previously was just getting into Heroic Raiding and such. Realm/Faction don’t matter to me. Would prefer raid times in EST but i will consider all options. If you have any questions feel free to respond or message me on Discord. Thank you.

Discord: Shayne#0129

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hello Shaynes, I was wondering what spec you were wanting to play? We are recruiting dps for our core mythic raid roster for SLands. Would love to chat more with you, I added you on Discord. Our guild is Horde-Turalyon
We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST. Hit me up if you’re interested

Discord is Jez#5143.

Hi Shaynes,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. I saw you mentioned getting into heroic raid, and I should caution you that we do spend the vast majority of our raid time in mythic-level content. That said, please don’t be intimidated until you read what we’re about. As you’ll read about, we have a great environment for players without CE-level experience to learn and develop.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran

• Faction: Alliance

• Guild Name: Sèrendipity

• Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)

• Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].

• Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just a few weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 12/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet

Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet

Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet

June/Ashley#1977 - Discord