Reroller LF guild to push next tier

What’s your discord info? Add me kukukan85 I’d rather not spam you with a generic guild recruitment post . Hmu and let’s chat

Hey Roflpwn! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Roflpwn,

I see you’re still looking for a Guild. You never reached out to me on discord. Let’s chat :slight_smile:

Discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Hey Roflpwn,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for more for our mythic team.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hello!
Could use another hunter on our team. We are 3/9 mythic and raid wed/thurs from 10pm to 1am est! if interested reach out to:

Discord:Marloe
Battlenet: Marloe#1118

Hope to hear from you!

bumping this

Hey there bucko, take a look at our guild and see if it is something you might be interested in. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Appreciate your consideration and good luck with the search!!

bumping this, been few days.

Hiya! I raid with a guild called Requiem on Wyrmrest Accord Horde side. Right now we run a weekly 3/9 M clear for vaults, and we’re mostly looking to fill our ranks for a CE push in 10.2! (DPS our primary need) We’re a tight group of friends that love sharing our energy with others. Our raid times are Sunday Monday, 9 PM EST-12AM. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to hit me up here, on discord barny8263 , or on bnet Eggs#11694 . GL in your search! :smiley:

Exclusive outcasts is looking for some talent. Check us out we’re 7/9m. Looking for people asap.

Greetings Roflpwn! We are currently rebuilding, so I can probably accommodate nearly any request. Weirdly enough, we are needing some dps, possibly a tank.

Totally love flexibility! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

I’m founder of a new guild that’s manning up for season 3. We have a lot of opportunities at the moment so you will never have to feel like the new kid on the block. If you’re interested in getting in on the ground floor pls do not hesitate to message me.

Discord handle- lrtwenty7

< Boyfriends >-Tichondrius is a 1day, 2hour guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve within a respectable time frame while having time leftover to enjoy a handful of Mythic progression bosses each tier. We offer a long term, reliable raid team backed by a proven leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in always keeping the progression fun and informative.

Saturday 8pm - 11pm PST
Interested in raiding with us? Fill out a quick application and we will be in contact!
https://forms.gle/t1fvMZQBwH7PJPE38

If you have questions or would like to check up on your application, contact us on discord @moarcookiez

Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there! If you havent found a guild yet, hit me up on discord.

HotnHordy#9685