Reroller LF guild to push next tier

Goodmorning, all!

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
We are looking for all types of gamers. We accommodate raiders, key runners and casual/socials.
Our guild is home to two raid teams and a coordinated Mythic+ community, but we also have an active discord where we talk about anything and everything for anyone who just wants a nice place to hang out.

Add me so we can chat!
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

Hey there! If you are still looking for a guild. Hit me up on Discord HotnHordy#9685

Night time bumpage

Morning all!

check us out we may be what your looking for

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

hey! what progression are you looking for?

AOTC / Early to mid mythic.

We just made a new guild and plan to go aotc or maybe early mythic.
Also plan to push 20-22 level keys.
imjustmadd is my disc if you want.

Hey - my guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius [H/A] is recruiting DPS for our AOTC/Mythic roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

We welcome any chill player to join as well on a normal member status.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

We are Dark Throne on Tichondrius. We are a laid back group that have been raiding since the start of BFA. We get AotC every raid tier and we push into Mythic to see how far we can go. We are not elitist by any means, but we aren’t super casual either. We want to have fun while we raid, but we expect to progress at the same time. The guild is a mature one and we are all adults with our own lives. We understand that, so we don’t hold it against people if they have to call out or miss raid. We just appreciate the heads up and to not make it a habit :).

We raid Fri/Sat 8PM to 11PM PST. (11PM - 2AM EST) - We also run Alt nights as an optional run on Wednesdays at the same time.
We are currently 9/9N , 9/9H for the current tier - we ended at 2/8M with aotc in the last tier.
We are looking for additional DPS and a tank to help fill out our roster to start Mythic progression.

We have a 2 week trial period to make sure it’s a good fit for both sides, if it seems like a good fit then we would extend the offer to raid full time with us.

I hope I answer most of the questions in the above, if not feel free to ask more!

bnet: romia#1420
discord: minwe.romia

Throwing up a bump

Last Pull (A-4/9M Aberrus) is a semi-serious raiding guild that has been together as a group for quite a while. We are looking for low drama, friendly players who want to commit to a 2 day raid schedule for mythic raiding. Our raid times are T/W 5:45-8:45 PST , with an optional Saturday alt raid. We also have many very active Mythic plus players in the guild who enjoy pushing IO each season. If interested, please btag add me at Bigwhoop#1156 so we can chat.

Current needs:

Healer : Holy Priest, Preservation Evoker

DPS: Warlock, Mage, Ret Paladin, Augmentation evoker

Any other spec will be considered, but on a case by case basis.

What’s your discord info? Add me kukukan85 I’d rather not spam you with a generic guild recruitment post . Hmu and let’s chat

Hey Roflpwn! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Roflpwn,

I see you’re still looking for a Guild. You never reached out to me on discord. Let’s chat :slight_smile:

Discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Hey Roflpwn,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for more for our mythic team.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hello!
Could use another hunter on our team. We are 3/9 mythic and raid wed/thurs from 10pm to 1am est! if interested reach out to:

Discord:Marloe
Battlenet: Marloe#1118

Hope to hear from you!

bumping this