Reroll Rogue LF Prog Guild

Hey all looking to main change to my Rogue for 8.1 swapping off my mage to play. looking for a mythic progression guild. I am willing to put in the work to get my guy caught up in gear and such. M+ here I come. free after 6PM est would like to stay alliance. but willing to make exception for a good offer. I just need a new home and group to have some fun with. Floburnz#1571

Hi Flo,

Just sent you a bnet friend request. I’m the GM of DA BESS on Bloodscalp connected realms. DA BESS is a group of skilled, semi-casual players who come together to raid two nights a week, Tues/Wed from 6pm to 9pm PST. We’re currently 2/8M and in a good position to push Cutting Edge in Dazar’Alor. We’d love to have you join our ranks.

Thanks for reading, and good luck in your search for a guild.

-Long

Hello! We are 4/8M alliance guild on Kel’thuzad raiding twice a week from 8:30-11:30 est.

I like to think we are fun anyway lol.

Hello Flomaxie, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Flomaxie, Administrators is interested in discussing a potential opportunity with you. Feel free to add me to bnet dityboycom#1868

Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST

More information Illidan Horde Guild LFM

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule. Achieved 8/8H first night of raiding. We will be starting Mythic Uldir progression this Sunday!

About Us: Backlash will run a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and DPS.

~Tank~
Non-DK Tank

~Heals~
MW Monk
R.Shaman
Disc Priest

~DPS~
Aff/Destro Lock
Frost/Fire Mage
BM Hunter
Frost/UH DK
Fury/Arms Warrior
Havoc DH
Rogue

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!
If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.
Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Lazyplague (Main Tank) - lazytitan#1824

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post.

Contact me directly! :smile:
Btag - Chiqt#11826

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Newly transferred to Illidan with a core that is 2/8M. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm server, with a fun day Thursday. We are very active in discord and game. Come push keys, and get ready for the next tier! Need DPS and Healers. Btag is Codex21#1416.