Reroll LF AOTC+ guild

Hey there, looking to potentially reroll. Right now I’m looking at enhancement shaman or shadow priest but willing to look at other options!

Ive been raiding for a very long time, I’m mainly a tank player but looking to branch out into playing DPS and learning how to perform well as a dps.

I’m a dedicated player and can be very active!

I’m available any day and any time but prefer evenings.

My plan for the remainder of the expansion is pick what I am going to play and preparing for the expansion with that character!

Feel free to throw down a response and i’ll get back to you!

Hi there… here is our copy/pasta guild info. If you’re interested, hmu on discord :slight_smile:

With TWW on the horizon and the implementation of cross-server guilds, WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING CROSS SERVER RECRUITS

Updated Raid Team needs :
Tanks - Need 1
Healers - Full
DPS Ranged - Bonus points for Ele Sham/Shadow Priest
DPS Melee - Bonus points Havoc DH, Fury/Arms Warr/Mistweaver!

iLvL 510+ for Raid.

We are also recruiting for all Classes/Roles for M+ Keys (Bonus points for tanks!), hit me up if you’re looking for a squad!

hit me up on discord! Discord: Raemynn

Hi, Dizako. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a chill mythic guild that’s perfect for people looking for the AOTC vibe while still pursuing serious progression. We’re getting ready for War Within, so it’s a perfect time to hang out with us while you pick your main.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed US Thrall is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info to see if we are a good fit!

Happy Hunting!

Here is our guild spam. Hope to hear from you!

Greetings Dizako!

Hang tight while I throw down this based response:

Either of those DPS options works for us. We need some solid DPS!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)