Requests for BM hunter in 9.2

edit changed request from 9.1.5 to 9.2 also added aoe burst request.

Currently the character sheet doesn’t reflect the crit% gained from thrill of the hunt talent. Can you change that? This is a minor UI change so can it be done?

Can barbed shot bleed damage please roll over (like you did for the shadow priest’s devouring plague) or do separate bleeds(like unstable affliction from legion)? Barbed shot is now a huge chunk of our damage profile and having large portions of the bleed be overwritten during our openers/wild spirits rotation really makes it feel bad to press. This change will gives us a small single target boost without changing the spec much. It also gives our priority target damage a small boost since we can save up charges and essentially dump 3 barbed shots into them when called for. Worst case is get rid of the bleed portion and just bake it all into the initial damage.

This one is a long shot but here goes, can you give wild spirits the uncapped treatment? Can you give it the square root treatment like you’ve done with the other classes when there are 5+ targets? Like you mentioned in your blue posts having such a large aoe only hit 5 targets is just underwhelming.

And my last request and longest of shots is a change to fragments of the elder antler legendary. Having our legendary go from doing 100% to 0% added damage just because of 1 extra add is such a weird choice. Keep the 100% proc rate on 4 targets even when there are 5+. Just make it proc on your primary target and pick 3 random targets. Worst case scenario is change the function of the legendary just have it do splash damage from your primary target. The 100% to 0% nature of the legendary is just unfun. EDIT This now seems even more important since its baked into the Memory of Unity legendary.

Also we need some on demand burst AoE. Outside of wildspirits we really can’t compete in short burst AoEs windows meta. I suggest stomp becoming baseline(pretty much default choice in a few expansions now) and add rapid reloads in a weakened form. To not make it not too op you could remove the aspect cdr and temper the raw damage added. This allows us to dump focus rather than just stare at the beast cleave duration timer. If that is not within the design window of the 9.2 tier then maybe another beast cleave damage buff like in hotfix march 22 2021 along with multi-shot damage buff. With the multi shot buff at least make it deal more damage than cobra shot when more than 3 targets are hit.

8 Likes

Listen to this hunter who knows what he meant blitz

1. Barbed shot please

2. Uncap wild spirit

3. Elder antler fix

Please ?

thanx for listening

Updated request to 9.2 and added aoe damage buffs.

Bunch of small things that could make a world of difference. Would love some AoE outside of spirits.

I don’t know maybe a little bump? 9.2 Launch seems soonish and hunters have received no major change or tuning. Copium ran out last week and I’m down to my last two bottles of Hopium now.