(Request) šŸ¼ Pandaren Model "Tweaks"

If blizzard invented druid humans, I donā€™t know why there can be no druid pandarens!
They wouldnā€™t be as ridiculous as kultirans!

Chenā€™s earth spirit for Storm, Earth, and Fire:

He looks like he could break an orc in half over his knee.

2 Likes

I would love to see this corrected. I use the longer hair style to help hide it, but we really shouldnā€™t have to.

I know there are many stating we ā€˜donā€™t need muchā€™, but the more I think about itā€¦if blizz ever did do a workup on pandas, why just correct a few things? Itā€™s just my opinion of course, but Iā€™m seeing a lot more mentioned here than just the males eyes, females necklines and poor cosmetic choices for all.

If itā€™s going to be done, Iā€™d want it done all the way and correctly like the worgens and goblins just had. Iā€™m not to the point Iā€™m completely upset and hating my panda, but I am starting to see the age and wear compared to the newer races.

I think this is expected, and understandableā€¦I also think it is expected/understandable that people are going to start wanting them to be updated. I can agree to the comments, itā€™s unlikely to be soon-but, I think itā€™s a good thing to start discussing.

I would like males to get a red panda option too.

1 Like

The males do have the red panda option, but do not have the tails.

The tails are, arguably, the best part of it~

3 Likes

I agree. Iā€™m guessing it has something to do with the build of their bodies? Iā€™m not positive though. Maybe someone else can confirm why they did not give them tails.

1 Like

you shouldā€™ve been tweaked out of existence alongside your tree

9 Likes

I wish to frown. Please Blizzard.

I like you.

1 Like

I feel like blizzard abandoned us, i hope they actually do plan on tweaking our models a bit to make males look stronger like with the new reforged models.

• also please give male red pandas tails :sob::sob::sob:
1 Like

Iā€™ve been asking for an update since forever, but who knows when itā€™ll ever get a fix, given that pandaren have no love in lore atm other than to become old gods punching bag again.

Please give the males hips and make our tails not coming out of our buttsā€¦

Posting in a positive Panda thread.

I would play my panda a lot more if he looked more like the new warcraft III models. Just Sayin

Make them more fluffy.

4 Likes

Maybe we could, uhā€¦ get that model update with the heritage armor. Eh, Blizz?

Elbow nudges Blizz and winks.

1 Like

I came to the realization that every Pandaren face looks the same and itā€™s making me feel awkward, especially the female one

Whereā€™s the cloning factory

Yeah, this too. There actually is no physical difference whatsoever with any of the faces.

Also, the heck is with the male Pandarenā€™s armature going straight from belly to legs? We can have tig olā€™ bitties but I canā€™t have frigginā€™ hip bones?!

1 Like

Sadly my question was not picked during the Q and A but with all the non allied races getting new customization options it gives me hope! So I will keep on bumping this.

They mentioned separating eye color from the face and I would assume that would be easier for them if they gave Male Pandaren an update with their eyes so that is what I am going with now.

2 Likes

agreed 300 percent.
also would like more fur options.

1 Like