(Request) 🐼 Pandaren Model "Tweaks"

Thanks! It will help put a bunch!

Bumping this because I don’t wanna see it fall into irrelevancy!

Yes I do need an updated texture for Pandarens
and a little more polygons

1 Like

Pandaren females are perfect. Males could lose the gut and that should help them run a little better.

1 Like

Leave my belly alone

6 Likes

Yeah the pandaren male eyes aren’t even spheres that can rotate like for the rest of the newer models, so they can only look forward.

1 Like

Really? That is kinda disturbing… I believe someone before told me Male Pandaren were made with the Cata tech and Females were made with the newer tech I suppose when you look at the eyes it really shows.

Bump because still relevant and coveted.

Could I add the fixing of the seam where the head connects to the neck for fem pandaren?

Once I noticed that I could never unsee it and it really bug me.

Why is songzee here and why is he still lvl 110

when are you going to finish that damn project of yours

I agree with your assessment, but I also believe we’re already the best race for appearance and animations.

So I have been playing around with Blender, giving my characters custom looks/armor and I thought. Hmm what if I did give Pandaren eyes like the other races. Here are the results.

I took an eye from a HighmountainTauren and put it in there after removing the “painted” on eyes that male Pandaren have. The other races have an actual eyeball in there but for Pandaren it is just painted there.

So giving this another bump cause I still do firmly believe in updated them even just a bit.

10 Likes

D-did you give him back his eye after tho!?!

For real, im fine wit model tweaks to pandaren and even other flawed existing races (nighborne…)

1 Like

What a difference a proper eye makes.

I would love to see some updates. Not a full revamp like the worgen are getting, because overall I love how Pandaren look, but little things like proper eyes and higher resolution fur textures would be amazing.

Actually, the new models came in on the day WoD hit Live! But either way, until Patch 8.2.5 hits Live, Worgen and Goblins are technically the oldest models, and not Pandaren.

Giving this a bump now that Worgen and Goblin models are out!

Female pandaren need some variation of facial expressions. Give me the ability to frown!

Also, fix that weirdness with our casting animations on shaman. It’s weird.

2 Likes

I think they could also use atleast one or two “Warrior” faces ones that look more serious with maybe scars.

I love your suggestions and believe they don’t go far enough!

I think the pandaren also need fur color options too.

As an aside; I thought the title said, “twerks.”

I’d be fine with that, I got a pretty awesome warrior mog, but it doesn’t work if I don’t use the faceguard from Wrath.