Request: Bring Back GDKP for Phase 3

GDKP is an amazing source for making gold. Just minimum bid on something that you know a lot of people want and watch them out bid each other. Collect the shared purse at the end.

2 Likes

Bring them back

5 Likes

We need all GDKP supporters in this thread posting a simple, powerful statement.

“Bring them back”

9 Likes

AH prices remained low in my server. Gold selling will always be there hence no GDKP. I would say bring back GDKP only if they start perma banning the gold buyers.

retail is right there if you want to swipe credit card to win

5 Likes

I’d prefer they add different ways to make Gold. I know they’re polarizing but I’d love to get some Isle of QD style Dailes/Weeklies to make some coin.

2 Likes

Lol not everyone wants to have to run every lockout just so that they can keep up with gold inflation. I pay for this game, I shouldn’t have to work in the game like a real life job to play it. The chinese/indians or whoever had that as a full time job can get lost.

7 Likes

Everyone saying GDKPs are bad doesn’t want to look at the real issue, literally the botting. They don’t understand it’s really easy to farm your own gold. But no they will blame GDKPs because it’s “the main issue”. People are so delusional. Forcing players not to participate in GDKPs is literally telling them how to play the game or play it in a certain way, why?
I’m paying my sub so let me play the game the way I want with the gold I sweat my A** off farming.
All these bum whales can swipe yes but how can they swipe if the botting is looked into.

4 Likes

DO NOT bring back gdkp, let the RMTers and lazy people who dont want to farm gold mald.

7 Likes

Hell no 10char

4 Likes

No the real issue are the gold buyers, which is why botting exists. All these “bring back gdkp” posts and not one person talks about perma banning the gold buyers. I wonder why? :man_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes

How can you swipe if there is no one botting? Are you delusional? Stop allowing Blizzard to dictate how you play the game

RMT is 100% concentrated in the AH right now.

close AHs please.

5 Likes

You can’t be strongly against RMT and support gdkp

They go hand in hand

8 Likes

LOL why? You wouldn’t want some easy quests to be always available for a little extra Gold?

There will always be botting and buyers, hence no GDKP. Makes sense to me :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

“Hey guys and gals we fixed the game by banning GDKPS” If you look at the AH rn on your server do you think that’s from actual players or from RMT and botting? Tell me, did that fix anything? wow is it a better game now?
You people support the company taking the easy way out crazy

3 Likes

You can’t be strongly against RMT and support gdkp

They go hand in hand

Not necessarily. If I can make enough gold through raiding to buy consumes, BoEs for alts, etc. Why would I need to RMT?

Its people who want to raid log and not farm for gold that do RMT for consumes and other expenses.

5 Likes

I haven’t forgotten that point, and I freely agree that GDKPs incentivize gold-buying, just as any game activity that requires gold incentivizes gold buying: Mounts, BOEs, etc. Banning things that require gold is not the solution, the solution is enforcing the rules.

Respectfully, you also cherry picked a portion of the article that comes after Blizzard’s initial reasoning (which I referred to as “Main Point”) . The sencence directly before yours is: “we’ve been concerned that GDKP erodes traditional guild and social structures that are in many cases the basis of our most fond memories of early versions of World of Warcraft.”

This is the stated reason GDKPs were banned. In my opinion the real reason was to quiet a loud minority of players who have never participated in GDKPs and mistakently think they are somehow hurting their gameplay. I honestly was like this before I tried them, and realized they are the best, and most enjoyable way to play the game.

2 Likes

No. No buying gold for you

2 Likes