Request: Allow GDKP in phase 4

These are offtopic this thread is for allowing gdkp’s again.

Please stop spamming the thread with off topic posts and spam.

Thanks.

No abandoning of lost arguments. You are so delusional it’s sad. You are not going to get GDKP’s back and that’s okay. I’ll keep enjoying the game and you can still keep being salty. Knowing that there is no GDKP’s and that you have lost all arguments on that front.

You are literally talking to people posting on SoD toons like yourself. We are level 50. There are people posting in here for GDKP’s that are not on SoD toons.

Please cease targeted harassment or i will escalate a ticket for harassment.

gdkp’s are a great loot system /thread

I don’t get how hard it is to understand why GDKP might be looked at as an issue in the era of big organized boost/rmt organizations.

I’m not too bothered either way but if Blizzard thinks GDKP is a major driver of RMT demand, they have the numbers and I don’t.

I liked participating in GDKP back when it was kind of a new thing, but I don’t remember any organized host cuts unless a single guild was carrying, or constant spam for them.

Dude, this is what I’ve been saying all along. Big :microphone: drop to you. Argument is done.

1 Like

If blizzard had actual statistics they would of banned gdkp’s many many years ago.

They don’t that is why it is a “test” and they said it could be reviewed in later phases.

Every other version of wow including sod in taiwan have gdkp’s and NA/EU sod are the only wow version with it banned.

The test failed games over and its only a matter of time before its reverted.

There it is, the threat when their arguments fall apart. Are you a bot what is the last sentence supposed to mean?

1 Like

Since the banning of GDKP’s boosting is literally gone. There is no one boosting nor have I seen it advertised since the beginning of P2 on my server.

I agree gdkp’s are good and should return.

This was literally the reply I was getting when I’d argue. The only difference was “No Proof.”

For sure they will bring it back and im glad you support it.

And they’re still doing that. Nothing shows it even made a difference. Bots are still botting the same as before. The experiment failed because it was never targeting the right thing to begin with.

1 Like

They will eventually return only a matter of time.

1 Like

Disagree. They’re terrible for the community and promote blatant rmt and cheating. /thread

2 Likes

In the same guild yet strangers? That’s strange

The test failed blizzard have the stats and gdkp’s will return can’t wait.

Autopilot response

Yeah no TY

1 Like

Yeah i think it’s time for blizzard to review this gdkp test and change there policy as they mentioned they could in a later phase.