Reputation addons

Heyo peeps,

I am coming back after a very long hiatus (pretty much since a month or so after BfA came out). Anyways, I am working on getting the Allied Races, completed the achievement “You are now prepared” now I just need to work on rep. I know it will be a grind but I was wondering if anyone knew of any good addons that not only followed rep gains but also provided things like available quests, kill x mobs, etc as well. I tried rephelper but it’s borked and pops up with errors. So looking for any other recommendations.

Thanks

I’m afraid I don’t know offhand of anything else that comprehensive, but WorldQuestTab can filter world quests by faction, at least. Good luck!

1 Like

Wholly and Grail may get you some of the way. Together they can tell you what quests are available to you and you can see the list of quests that earn you reputation with any specific faction.

1 Like

Thank you both Rhosaleen and Nimhfree for your suggestions, I will check those out.

If anyone else has any good suggestions feel free to chime in. Maybe I should learn to code so I can make my own addons lmao