Reposting. Ignore

Reposting… ignore…

Bumping up.

Hey there! I am working witha couple of people to build a mythic guild with an eye on CE. We are brand new looking to build from the ground up and could use some talented people to build our roster!

Guild: Area 52 [H]
Raid times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord:Brewdicke#9828

Hey there,

Check out the below and let me know if you are interested! We are only looking for DPS at this time so we would be asking you to offspec.

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first two raid weeks as a guild we’re 10/10N and 2/10H.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

As we’re having roster difficulties as it is with our current situation I’m really leaning more towards a group that is trying to fill up one or two spots or replace some poor performers or poor attitudes.

Morning bump!

Hey Dox, We’re looking to fill a few spots in out roster, if you or any of the players your in contact with are interested the info below and could see fitting into the roles we’re seeking, then hope to talk more!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: DK, DH, any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey Doxmia.

I will start by being upfront and letting you know that it would likely be tough (not impossible) to fit your entire group into our roster without frequent rotation. If that is okay with you guys then we might be a good fit!

We raid Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30 EST and we will not be starting Mythic until January 5th to allow our group to put holidays/family first. We spent a couple nights plowing through Normal to funnel gear to some raiders that rerolled for us so current progression is simply due to the way we have invested our time thus far.

We have a mostly complete roster but ALL of our raiders earn their position on every fight, Officers included. Any interested in working for it will find themselves in the group on a consistent basis.

Our main goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every raid tier but we do not much care whether we are first or last to the finish line.

Check us out and shoot me a PM if interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husbleeding-hollow-corner-tuesthurs-930-est-ce-raiders-1010-n-510-h/722499

Reached out to a few folks above. Ty for the replies so far, still lookin!

This is a full sentence.

Morning up.

Hi Doxmia!

We are a CE focused guild on Mal’Ganis looking to boost the roster with some great ranged DPS, UHDK and a healer. I will note that we start earlier than your requested time but wanted to reach out in case there was some flexibility. We are currently up to 5/10H. Guild spam below, please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Sabaka
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

The good ol “I have no friends or family so no Christmas Eve for me” bump!

Happy Ho Ho!

Still seeing what’s out there!