Reporting hackers botters and gold sellers

How do I go about reporting these guys, I’ve noticed that the whispering them doesn’t work unless they reply because it won’t say complaint registered after hitting the report button.
My server has a 4 man gold seller crew that camps each lotus zone 24/7 spamming eagle eye for lotus occasionally they’d get banned and show up the next day on a fresh 60 hunter that was likely bought or botted to 60.
But now we have fly hacking lotus farmers that are constantly being reported and blizz hasn’t done anything. Later I was told the only way to actually report them is if they reply to your whisper or if you see them in game. At least with the 4 man gold seller crew we could coordinate with horde to camp them and drive them out of the zones, but these fly hacking bots there is literally nothing we can do because they just fly to lotus spots grab it then fly away.
So is there a way to directly report this to blizzard like through an e-mail or something, cause in game reporting doesn’t seem to be fast enough and by the time these guys actually get banned that way classic will be over.

2 Likes

Just report them and you will end up with a nice little piece of mail telling you if one of your reports has resulted in a ban