Reporting a list of bugs concerning my account

After sending 3 tickets/bug reports, I decided to compile the list of problems I am facing here.

First, since last week, in Mists of Tirna Scithe, my character, a human paladin with 100 herbalism cannot open the 2 root door in this dungeon. I tried leveling Shadowlands herbalism too before deleting and retaking the tradeskill. Didn’t work.

Second, my weekly reset did not happen for a few quests. For example, The rare monsters around the world I killed last week still don’t give faction reward when I kill them this week. Though those I did not kill last week gave me faction this week.

Third, concerning my alchemy tradeskill, I am pretty sure there is no weekly quest for it, but there is a weekly artisan’s consortium one asking you to do 2 crafting orders. That quest did not reset for me.
It might be linked to it but the list of crafting orders I got this week from patron was also two times smaller and not yielding any alchemy knowledge rewards.

Fourth, this might be nothing since I haven’t confirmed it with other players yet, but I do not have access to a weekly delve quest if there is one. Last week I did the 2 nerubian ones. This week nothing from Brann and his gang.

Edit:
Fifth, I cannot get keys this week for bountiful delves. None are given as rewards for weekly activities. The weekly from the theatre didn’t reset, I did a quick spreading the light, no keys, and I do not have access to awakening the machine or the odd wax weekly quest on my main character Tyrdhal-Sargeras. I did have the pact but no restored coffer key.

This has been the start of my week, fun times… At least the raid did reset.
Hope this list helps fix the games problems, I’ll try to update it if I encounter other bugs or find solutions.

Thank you, have a nice day everyone.

Edit: typos

2 Likes

Shameless bump to add that I saw “Baalance”'s post earlier in the forum, but wanted to add my own list with tirna scite and a depiction of every bug encountered.

Sixth, I cannot use Treatise of alchemy and treatise of herbalism this week.