Replacements for Body and Soul

Been playing priest since Classic, and Body and Soul w/ Feather is plenty enough. Extra points for going goblin for the extra mobility.

You dont know how many times I rage when Im out of feathers for mythic SYlvanas and I’m still dead last running for my life :rofl:

1 Like

It’s honestly more Flash Concentrations fault because you have to sit there and recast it while you’re running.

1 Like

Definitely won’t miss that aspect of the maintenance buff. But I’m still a little skeptical this ping-pong sort of Flash Heal->Heal playstyle will result in spot healing (or mana sustain) as good as live.

And I get it, theoretically Heal will do less but our other spells might do more, but seems like maybe the spec will really need those extra Holy Word charges…

Nah, even without FC leggo, you will have to cast prayer of healing or flash heal instead which are still both cast times.
Unless you wanna press renew, I just don’t bother.

Definitely more of a priest mobility fault or less than great positioning, not a flash concentration fault.

The thing with playing priest is you have to be on the ball with your positioning and move early for mechanics as you don’t have the option for catchup like playing as a druid, shaman, monk.

I’d imagine paladin’s might also have this problem since their movement speed is tied to a 2 charge spell on a moderately long cd so they gotta be smarter how they use their charges, but when they have the charge they go zoom.