Repetitive ganking borderline harassment question

Posts are based on character, not account. Your druid shows 24 as of now. But yes, the old forums are not tied to the “new” forums. Anyway, still a terrible necro of a dead thread.

I remember you… you battle-tagged me to tell me you were going to report me for harassment. You had big issues killing me… as in you couldn’t :wink:

I dunno, have you?

There’s nothing you can do other than fight back with some help or different toon, or turn off WM.

Back in WotLK, even though I was on a PVE server there was a group of 3-5 horde that would sit on top of Wintergrasp walls and camp the Alliance NPC’s below for hours and hours. Anyone that came within range would die swiftly. There were spans of several days where we couldn’t access the NPC’s to buy anything or pick up/turn in quests. It was highly frustrating and a LOT of people put in tickets and even complaints on the forums about it, but since it was a PVP zone, all is fair.

Personally I would suggest bringing along a friend with their own stealth class to surprise him and rip him a new one. He might think twice after that happens a couple times.

If you have Warmode on and you’re dying to the same person that isn’t harassment.

1 Like

Welcome to WM, you just met a guy on disability that has too much free time and a free pass from blizz to gank the crap out of you, that is what WM is. ether accept that they are free to camp you, as you are them, or leave WM… enjoy.

1 Like