Repetitive ganking borderline harassment question

I would never camp something so rare on a pvp server. That would be the best cause of action, just turn off war mode while you’re camping. Rogues ruin it anyway

1 Like

LOL dude you never mentioned that there were 4 different players getting ganked. You mentioned in your original post that it was a rogue camping the time lost proto.

Also all of these responses you’ve gotten are not wrong. Not sure where you got that idea.

Onamah stated the correct answer, it’s not harassment and another 120 is the answer. Did he say you were responsible for watching over all four different lowbies around the map? No, you assumed that. Sounds like in your situation you needed a few more 120s to cover the zone?

Also if you find some of these answers a little more harsh than what you are use to…it’s probably because we’ve been answering the same questions for 14 years now. A little search can go along way

1 Like

This thread is taking a turn for the stupid

Why are you camping TLPD in WM?
I mean I would cause im 24/7 in WM and I accept shiz happens in WM.
you should probably turn it off.

You may have to turn wm off if you don’t want to deal with the ganking and also you should edit out that rogue’s name because call out threads are a no no and blizz will give you a vacation.

Is that written in the ToU?

Haven’t we heard of Atticus

Cry more, die more.

3 Likes

WM working as intended .

Get a buddy to go with you … I can’t believe 2 of you can’t take on 1 rouge…

Absolutely not. I’ll quote part of a blue post from a few years back and let Blizz answer it themselves. The post was regarding PvP servers as it was from before war mode was a thing, but just substitute war mode for Pvp servers and it is still very relevant, if not more so since war mode is 100% optional.

" Life on a PvP realm can be nasty, brutish and short. Justice is in very short supply. Every action you take in the world carries with it an added level of risk, from questing, to hunting down profession materials, to simply traveling from place to place. You can be attacked at any time, sometimes by an overwhelming force. Of course, the shoe can also be on the other foot, and you’ll be able to turn the tables on your attacker, or find clever ways to delay them or escape from them. Some will become roaming slayers, seeking out enemies to destroy.

In short, the experience on a PvP server is different. We want it to be different, and that includes everything from honorable conflict on the field of battle to horribly despicable ganking. It’s all part of the fabric that makes a PvP server what it is.

Let the blood be spilled."

Here is a link to the full post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/7320822467?page=5#85

4 Likes

We do, warmode a rogues playground

4 Likes

Why don’t you call people out from your main instead of hiding behind an alt?

If he’s attacking you… and you’re a player… then he’s doing it for PvP.

It is not. That’s the idea behind open PvP concepts (PvP servers, War Mode). Freedom to do whatever, and the only consequence has to come from other players not the game or the admins.

Only time it qualifies as harassment (from what I’ve heard in the distant past) is if this guy is pursuing you or a specific group of people specifically wherever you go. So if you’re in Storm Peaks, he kills you. You leave and go back to STV (for whatever reason). He uses game systems to track you, pursues you. Then you log off that character and onto an alt, they somehow figure that out too and kill that character.

It has to be extremely targeted and persistent, but towards a specific person, not towards a specific area of the game.

2 Likes

Atticus? Just kill him. He’s famously the worst rogue in the entire game.

Did you really just necro a thread from December for your very first forum post?

2 Likes

Interesting… I eat hunters for lunch (not a fan of breakfast food).

I agree 100%.

You have 4 posts, all in this thread…

Anyway, replying to a thread that hasn’t been used in over 2 months is generally considered a bad idea. It’s a dead topic, and the people to which you are replying have moved on.

Welcome to the board.

I can guarantee with absolute conviction that he’s doing it because he loves WPVP.

1 Like

i have hundreds of posts but it didn’t transfer over with the new forums for some reason so apparently i have like 20ish now O.o