Repeated Disconnections?

Good morning. I keep getting repeatedly disconnected throughout my time playing over the last three days (it’s been happening since Tues, but it’s been severe for the last 3). It’s not like it’s intermittent, either - I’m working on Archaeology in Kul Tiras and Zuldazar, and it repeatedly keeps doing that wonderful thing where my character is knelt down to collect fragments, or in the process of surveying, and he’s stuck there for 45 seconds to 1:20 before it completely disconnects me. I log back in (which occasionally takes quite a while), only to play for about 10 minutes and get disconnected again. My internet is fine otherwise - my YouTube channel continues to run, my sig other has no interruptions on their game (Conan/New World), it just seems to be a hiccup with my connection to WoW.

It’s been happening ever since the interruptions several days ago. I’ve tried resetting my router, I’ve tried restarting my computer, I’ve tried unplugging my connection and resetting both. Nothing seems to help, and as I said, it seems to be only an issue with WoW. Are you all experiencing outages or interruptions in an area or something right now?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Yup I am and so are a bunch of other people. Check all the other disconnecting issues posts made by other players. None of the “suggested” fixes work.

There are threads in the tech support forum talking about specific providers who are disconnecting WoW over that time frame.