Repair and scan

i hit repair and scan and it gets almost to 100 and says something whent wrong and starts over then stops and says click update gets to around 50% and starts over. anyone know how to fix it

Restart your computer?

i did then clicked on battle.net and it says update goes to about 50% then stops and starts to scan then gets to around 95% stops and starts to scan again

in retail folder i delete everything but WTF and interface. relaunch battlenet and everything is fine. Been having that problem in the past week, everyday.

Howdy!

Note: Thanks LoveBunny for your comment I deleted it as the risk of something going wrong is too high and I don’t think it’s the source of the problem in most cases.

This is often a connection issue certain data can’t be downloaded or blocked. I would recommend troubleshooting the connection with the steps Here and if that doesn’t work reinstall the game. If the error continues reinstall report back with the error code and a 10 minute WinMTR to host IP: us.patch.battle.net

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.