Rep Buff not active?

It’s not there still.

1 Like

not 4:20 yet

Beautifully said. They have managed to turn a buff into a non sequitur.

That’s fair feedback Sakharov, thank you.

7 Likes

Well, poo. I also assumed daily reset would be the kickoff of the rep buff. I’m really glad I decided to pick a nearby WQ to test whether it was live before heading off to do any emissaries.

Just adding another voice to the pile from a player who considers the daily reset to be the on/off switch for events. I’m on furlough from my job and have nothing but time, so I’ll be keeping an eye out for when it goes live.

1 Like

not for nothing but i think you all would have picked up on that after the re-upping of the exp buff.

What a tease, reminds me of something else that is “blue”. REP Buff please!

I’ve just been informed that the hotfix to activate this has started rolling out. We should start seeing the affects in-game in the next 10-20 minutes.

Some users may need to relog if they don’t see the buff auto-applied after 20 minutes.

19 Likes

This is cool to read. So from my perspective Blizzard is doing these cool events that just doesn’t have an on off switch. Make it feel like Blizzard is being more relaxed on creating events. Blizzard is a huge company and it’s not just a small indie company. I like Blizzard being more relaxed and taking a chance at adding events all the sudden like this. This makes Blizzard sound more human to me now. +10 respect

6 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for the update. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Buff is live fellas!!!

3 Likes

I agree. Well put.

Rep buff is up!

Thank you for the update!
We all appreciate it!

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. One of the coolest things Blizz has done in years.

1 Like

but why isnt 100% rep for everything?

Sorry for annoying you but Ragnaros buff isn’t up yet! Also great decision this is a great event!

Thanks, I’ll pass along this info.

2 Likes

No, the rep buff is for this and the last expack.

Kalviery:

I’m seeing the Rep Buff is up but I’m not seeing the Experience Buff up.

Experience buff is only available below 120. Which makes sense. I’m just too stupid to function today.

1 Like