Rep Achievement Tracker broken? 16/90 exalted

Still no response from blizz? I have the 45 rep achievement, I am now sitting at 22/50. I reported this bug in game ticket over a month ago and had a response that said, this is most likely a bug…
sigh

Well, there’s this:

Which really only tells us that Blizz is aware it’s a bug.

Looks like Blizz fixed this in 8.3. I got both 70 and 80 rep achievements on login.

Thanks, Blizz! :grinning:

I don’t think it has been fixed. I received the Beloved Title (60 reps) last night and my next achievement tracker says 59/70…

15 July, just had the exact same thing happen where I know for a fact I earned an exalted faction because I wanted to hit 60 as my tracker was at 59. Once I reached exalted with another faction, I got the 60 achievement, but my tracker says 59/70…

I really wish Blizzard updated the faction tracking system. It’s really pretty bad. Hidden factions, factions on different characters. What counts and what doesn’t. It’s all super confusing. I use an addon called Pretty Factions and its a little better, but still have to go to Wowhead a lot. I’ve tried counting with various toggles and I have no idea how I’m even at 60.

Bee faction dont count for this achieve either.

Got this too, really frustrating to hear that GMs can’t help

(edit: ha I can’t edit my alt characters posts to be from the right avatar, nice dudes https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/malganis/kallie/reputation)

I also submitted a ticket for this. Got the same bs response. Except they added that they’re too busy to really help. Awesome. My counter is stuck at 95 when it should be at 98. It’d be wonderful if they actually fixed this! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: