Reopening the Mage Tower with Legion Timewalking in 9.1.5

these are sad news

were are my artifact tints?

reward only druids but give reskins to other classes yawn

2 Likes

Try not to let my previous reply to you get buried in the sea. 2019 came after 2016 after all.

They have! In Legion your order hall armor sets were a recolor of the CM transmog sets but with different shoulders!

1 Like

stop. making. up. laws.

3 Likes

Also 2014.

You’ve been citing law this entire time trying to deflect away from even the possibility that things can be brought back.

Is the literal one example of a limited time reward being unavailable to return due to law not relevant to a limited time reward being made available again?

let everyone get mage tower appearances not just druids

4 Likes

Thank you Blizzard for handling it this way! It is great to see you stick with what you said/promised and keep the appearances limited while giving new druids access to the werebear at the same time as providing everyone with a reason to look forward to legion timewalking.

No one should upset by this. There are thousands of weapon transmogs and some of the challenging artifact appearances are garbage anyway (resto shaman). The only people who had a right to complain were druids due to the uniqueness of the werebear. Now they too can be werebears and the OG werebears will still stand out so win/win.

The people who are still upset are just babies who can’t be happy if someone has something they don’t. I don’t have challenge mode armor sets (which are amazing) and
I don’t whine to Blizzard. Get over it.

TLDR: Thank you Blizzard this is great news!

4 Likes

I am beyond upset that this druid form is coming back. and you think it’s alright because the old versions are “clearly distinguishable”?? yeah because this new one looks way cooler.

If you wan’t to reward druids with a new form from the mage tower make it a fel bear with the base bear model not the werebear.

The sad part about this is that there are probably more people who don’t have the original form who will defend this and say its a great idea while everyone who played in legion and completed the mage tower as guardian is getting spit in their faces.

Might aswell make all the rewards cooler recolors of the artifact appearances that were so-called “discontinued” instead of only doing this to guardian druids.

1 Like

highlight the text and click the “quote” button that pops up.

It would be better to just link that reply.

says the druids who get a new form and other clases get left in the dirt

Druids favorite class of the Devs

This is DOA for me. I have the Prot Paladin Mage Tower appearance. I want the ones for my mage and druid. None of these new rewards interest me. I truly do not understand why you wont put the Legion appearances back. Why do you feel the need to make people that no longer play feel special?

3 Likes

I LOVE YOU BLIZZARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD , i ever wanted for this bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Because you didn’t take the chance to earn them when you did the prot ones, end of story.

It was exclusive and prestigious. You don’t get them now if you didn’t get them then.

4 Likes

Well if the law was made after the original – then you cannot retroactively reinforce.

you cant half bake this reopening by only favoring a single class blizzard!